- Spartan Race Founder Joe De Sena talks Agoge, SpartanX, Spartan Delta and More
- Jason Jaksetic on What it Takes to Finish Spartan Race Agoge 001
- Agoge 001 Wrap-up with Tony Matesi
- Agoge 001 Morning Update with Tony Matesi
- SpartanX: Forging Mentally Strong Spartans
This evening from Singapore, morning for the United States, one of the Spartan Race founders, Joe De Sena, took the time to talk to Mud Run Guide about the latest happenings with the company. In the video below Joe speaks of the Agoge, which just happened in Vermont last weekend. He talks about the Spartan Delta and how it fits into the Spartan Race ideals. He continues telling us how SpartanX was created and who were the influencers in its creation. Finally, in true Joe fashion, he shares a few pearls of wisdom seen through his kids.
Tune into the video to find out more about the new emerging markets for Spartan Race and see what famous painter and inventor may be influencing the next new obstacle for Spartan Race.
Joe De Sena Talks Spartan