April 12, 2014
http://www.mudrunguide.com/event/bryan-texas-gladiator-dash-2014/ Lake Bryan, 8200 Sandy Point Rd., Bryan, TX, United States Gladiator Dash [email protected] use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
First Heat will begin at 8am and a heat will begin every 15 minutes up until the Last Heat at 2pm.
From 11:30-12:30 there will be a break for food and live music.
8200 Sandy Point Rd.
Bryan, TX, United States - View Map
Organizer:Gladiator Dash Gladiator Dash is a 2.3 Mile, off-road, obstacle-integrated, mud run located on Lake Bryan in Bryan, TX. The race includes 11 challenging obstacles such as the chilling ice bath, gruesome tire wall, and tenacious mud pit. Definitely not another 5k - dress crazy, prepare to get muddy and unleash the gladiator inside
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Reviews:No reviews yet for Bryan Texas Gladiator Dash 2014. Click here to be the first!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
|$15||March 7th, 2014|
|$20||Online Registration Closes|
|$25||Race Day Registration|
All payments are final and refunds will not be issued. In the unlikely event that Gladiator Dash is cancelled, the money will still be donated to Still Creek Ranch.
What You Get:
- Dri-fit Gladiator Dash 2014 T-shirt.
The course is mostly flat with terrain consisting of dirt, grass, mud, and water. The difficulty is up to the runner. Anyone can choose to skip an obstacle or run or walk any stretch of the race.
There will be 11 obstacles:
- Swamp Swimmer - Let’s get down and dirty! Prepare to jump crawl and run through the bayou of Lake Bryan.
- Mud Run - It will be muddier, dirtier and deeper than last year. Be sure to wear some extra white clothes.
- Blackout - Blackout will have you crawling on your stomach through a darkened 10' x 60' area for a total of 600 square feet of darkness. Good luck finding your way out!
- Gladiator Gush - This isn't your ordinary slip and slide! Prepare to get wet and dirty as you slide down the slippery slope into Lake Bryan.
- Log Carry - How tough are you? Is the course not tough enough? Pick up a log and carry that beast the distance to test your inner-gladiator!
- Gladiator Glacier - The ultimate test of mental toughness. An icy pool of water that will push you to your limit.
- Haybale Heights - Test your climbing abilities in this challenge to climb a row of hale bales! The slippery hay will surely create a challenging obstacle that will force competitors to work together and become creative! Bigger and Better!
- Tire Mayhem - You're in for a struggle, we have really upgraded this obstacle. Prepare to high step, climb and fight your way through our mountain of tires.
- Shimmy and Swim - It’s that time of the race where you’re going to get a little wet. This obstacle involves you using a rope to drag yourself across a short stretch of water in Lake Bryan. This is going to test your swimming ability as well as your upper body strength to beat the other racers across the channel. There will be several different ropes so no need to worry about long lines to slow down your speedy pace. Get ready to get wet!
- The Rubber Beast - Go over or through it's up to you, this obstacle is sure to slow you down!
- The Stack - A vertical interruption that will tire you out and force you to think on your feet.
There will be paramedics on site.
Donated food and drink will be available for runners also.
Spectating is free. Spectators will be able to roam around the starting line but not allowed to enter the course.
There will be parking available on site for $2. So be sure to bring a few dollars with you to cover the cost.
The course is designed to ensure all participants, of all ages, unleash their inner gladiator.
Swimming is required at one obstacle, but if you aren't able, you can borrow a floatation device from The Gladiator Dash Staff. There will be lifeguards and EMTs on site.
We will have a secure gear check area at the check-in tables. Otherwise, you can leave valuables in your car.
Bring a photo I.D., $2 cash for parking, and your signed participant waiver (don't worry we'll have extras to sign there). We recommend not bringing anything else that you wouldn't want to get muddy.
We recommend arriving at least one hour in advance in order to ensure proper time to park, check-in, and prepare for the race.
You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
There is not a limit for team size. Teams can be 2+ people.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Bryan Texas Gladiator Dash 2014. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.