June 20, 2015
E.A. Cummings Center
http://www.mudrunguide.com/event/detroit-michigan-force-nature-mind-body-challenge-2015/ E.A. Cummings Center, 6130 E. Mt. Morris Road, Mt. Morris, MI, United States Force of Nature email@example.com use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
You will choose a start time during the registration process. Please note that start times are first come first serve and while we will do our best to accommodate start time changes, we will not be able to switch your start time to a wave that is sold out.
You will be grouped with your start time on race day and be released in smaller groups within the 30 minute window. This is for ample spacing on the course and to prevent obstacle back-ups.
There are ten start times for this event. Waves will begin at 7:30am and continue until 12:00pm.
Venue:E.A. Cummings Center
6130 E. Mt. Morris Road
Mt. Morris, MI, United States - View Map
Organizer:Force of Nature Take on the most powerful forces of nature in the world’s first and only epic challenge designed by legendary outdoorsman Laird Hamilton. The Force of Nature Mind Body Challenge is about more than brute strength or getting muddy. It’s the only outdoor event course that aims to challenge the complete athlete—both the nature within and the nature without—with invigorating and rugged experiences inspired by some of the toughest places on the planet.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Click here to read or add your own Detroit Michigan Force of Nature Mind Body Challenge 2015 reviews
Registration:Visit Event Website
This race has been cancelled
|$120||January 1st, 2015|
|$135||March 16th, 2015|
|$145||April 13th, 2015|
|$150||June 1st, 2015|
|$175||June 15th, 2015|
|$185||June 18th, 2015 (Online Registration Closes)|
|$200||Race Day Registration|
What You Get:
- Finisher Medal
We are taking you out into the forest with this course. The trail is mainly flat with a few hills, and you will be constantly surrounded by trees and greenery.
8 to 10 miles. 20+ obstacles. An epic adventure challenge unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Take on the most powerful forces of nature in the world’s first and only epic multi-sport challenge designed by legendary outdoorsman Laird Hamilton. The Force of Nature Mind Body Challenge is about more than brute strength or getting muddy. It’s the only outdoor event course that aims to challenge the complete athlete—both the nature within and the nature without—with invigorating and rugged experiences inspired by some of the toughest places on the planet.
Unlike events that are only about brute strength—Force of Nature events challenge the complete athlete. Nothing about the courses is easy—and the hardest challenges might be those that ask you to look deep inside and tap into your ability to have your mind and body work.
Some of the obstacles you might encounter include:
- Herat Rate Control - What goes up, must come down. Use your mind and body to control and master your heart rate.
- Quick Sand - Not your average mud pit. How fast can you make it through this signature obstacle?
- Atlas Stones - Not just carrying the weight of the world – but throwing it and then some.
- Coconut Trees - A challenging climb with simulated coconut trees and cargo nets. A full body challenge.
- Moving Mountains - If you finish this obstacle, you’ll feel like you’ve moved mountains. Use your mind, body and soul to dig deep.
- Gravel Pit - Your shoes won’t save you. 30 feet of jagged rough rock await your bare feet.
- Blinding Beams - Traverse this unique cargo climb ten feet off the ground while being blinded by spotlights.
- Arctic Crawl - You’ve seen the army crawl, but never like this. Prepare yourself for the Arctic Crawl.
- Water Wall - The Water Wall is truly a force of nature. Torrents of water mercilessly rain down as you attempt to keep your climbing focus.
- Polar Plunge - Just when you think you’ve beaten the course, this dark and icy water pit awaits you for one final challenge.
- The Furnace - Do you dare enter The Furnace? Up to 130 degree temps await you in this unique obstacle.
- Underwater Run - Running underwater is hard enough. Running underwater while holding a weighty rock is a Force of Nature.
Follow Laird’s personal training approach to prepare your mind, body, and spirit for the event. Then get ready to take on the forces of nature with signature adventure obstacles and other one-of-a-kind challenges based on Laird’s experiences. It’s the only course that challenges every part of you to achieve things you never thought possible.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Detroit Michigan Force of Nature Mind Body Challenge 2015. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.