April 16, 2016
Busco Beach and ATV Park
http://www.mudrunguide.com/event/goldsboro-north-carolina-extreme-warrior-mud-run-2016/ Busco Beach and ATV Park, 1243 Bryan Blvd, Goldsboro, NC, United States Extreme Warrior Mud Run email@example.com use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Start times are 10:00am-12:00pm every half hour.
Venue:Busco Beach and ATV Park
1243 Bryan Blvd
Goldsboro, NC, United States - View Map
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Reviews:No reviews yet for Goldsboro North Carolina Extreme Warrior Mud Run 2016. Click here to be the first!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
|$25||December 31, 2015|
|$35||January 31, 2016|
|$45||February 31, 2016|
|$55||March 31, 2016|
|Ages 4-7 $35 and Ages 8-15 $45. VIP packages will be offered for an additional $20. Teams of 4 or more get $10 off per person.|
What You Get:
This 7k obstacle course run will have wicked obstacles and of course lot's of mud pits that are sure to be challenging, but rewarding.
We have planned for you 15+ of the most challenging obstacles (NEW CROSSFIT SECTION!) we could put together and some of the toughest terrain we were able to find.
Obstcale List 4 NEW CROSSFIT OBSTACLES! Other New Obstacles not yet listed below!
1. Combat Tire Drill: Run through a few hundered tires
2. Slop-N-Slide Mud Dive: dive into a mud pit and then crawl through the mud
3. Warrior Wall Climb: Climb straight up a sky high wall and then back down
4. Jet Wash: swim through the water climbing over slippery obstacles
5. Seegars Fence Mountin: Climb up and over a mountain made of fence
6. Crazy Warrior Tunnel Crawl: crawl through tunnels in the mud
7. Seegars Fence Trench: Crawl under Seegars fence through mud (ranging 0-12"" off ground)
8. Lumberjack Log Climb: Climb over and across a huge log pile
9. Balance Beam Log Weaver: Balance yourself on log beams over a mud pit
10. Seegars fence Hurdle's: Jump and/or climb over fence hurdles
11. Tire Pendulem: Run through a tunnel of hanging tires swinging like pendulems
12. Hill Climb: climb up a huge, steep, slippery hill and slide down other side
13. Sideways Wall Rock Climb: Climb sideways on a rock climb style wall
14. Reverse Wall: Decend own a steep slope backwards using a rope to guide yourself
15.-18 (4) NEW CROSSFIT OBSTACLES!!!!
16. Afterburner: jump over burning fire pits
17. Hill's Tire Climb: Climb up a muddy hill through tires
18. Aftermath Bath: Wade through muddy water with the Finish line in sight
Aid stations providing water will be provided. There will be fire trucks on site to hose everyone down after the event. Restrooms available on site.
Medals will be awarded to the best 100 race times.
Spectator passes are $10 and include entry to the Bar-B-Que festival.
Parking is free.
There will be a Bar-B-Que festival for all participants and spectators.
Arrive 30 minutes prior to your start time
Bring towels and extra clothes/shoes
Bring bags to put your dirty clothes/shoes in
Bring any toiletry items that you may need to use after the fire trucks hose you down
Note: Busco Beach has bath houses that may be used for a $5 fee
Bring cash for event shirts, memorabilias, and extras at Bar-B-Que festival
Bring your A game and THINK SAFETY
Upon arrival head immediately to the registration booth to get checked in and get important updates/pertinent information
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Goldsboro North Carolina Extreme Warrior Mud Run 2016. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.