October 05, 2013
http://www.mudrunguide.com/event/new-york-pumpkin-patch-mud-run-2013/ Pick-a-Pumpkin Patch, 2716 Creek Road, Esperance, NY, United States Pumpkin Patch Mud Run [email protected] use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
There will be 3 start times, staggered 30 mins apart, starting at 10:00AM, 10:30AM, and 11:00AM. Register for the one that fits you the best.
2716 Creek Road
Esperance, NY, United States - View Map
Organizer:Pumpkin Patch Mud Run After the incredible success of our first Pumpkin Patch Mud Run last year, how could we not have another one? Over 600 people came to our pumpkin farm and ran, climbed, splashed, crawled, and slid through our 5k Mud Run course. The 5k course winds its way around the entire farm- through pumpkin and corn fields, across and the Schoharie River that cuts through the middle of it, through woods and marshes and more. We're adding even more obstacles this year while still maintaining the family friendly difficulty and intensity. Please check out our website for more information and pictures from last year's run. Thanks and we hope to see you in October!
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Reviews:No reviews yet for New York Pumpkin Patch Mud Run 2013. Click here to be the first!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
5k Mud Run: $30
2k Family Fun/Walk: $15 (5k runners can participate without needing to re-register/repay)
A $5 medical insurance fee is also required for both runs.
What You Get:
- Pumpkin Patch Mud Run t-shirt
- Free admission to the Pumpkin Patch
- Pie pumpkin
This year we're allowing our visitors to see the Pumpkin Patch in an entirely new way: on the run! We've constructed a 5k course filled with mud, over 20 obstacles, and surprises that will take you to areas never before accessible to the public such as through the forest surrounding the farm, across a corn field maze, and down by the banks of the Schoharie Creek.
1. The Pumpkin Patch Mud Run begins, naturally, in a pumpkin field. Run and hop over a trail pocked with pumpkins and mud. 2. Runners make their way through a natural marsh full of cat-tails and mud.
3. Our woods are full of fun and obstacles, including a giant ""spider's web"", tire pile, mud walls and more.
4. Through the corn field maze. Halfway done!
5. Run along the banks of the Schohaire Creek. Pass through the middle of a Japanese Bamboo forest. Climb over and under giant trees that were knocked over during Hurricane Irene.
6. The race ends atop a grassy hill overlooking the whole Pumpkin Patch. A view well earned and a rest well deserved.
There will be a water station midway through the course.
After the race, you're free to enjoy the rest of the Pumpkin Patch. Activities include hay rides, a three story tree house, pumpkin cannon, hay tunnels, Frisbee golf, farm animals, snack shop, and more.
A rinsing station is avialable at the end of the race (please bring your own towel) and a key check will be open so you can leave your belongings locked in your car.
After the 5k there will be a 2k Family Fun Walk/Run. Cost of the Family Fun is $15 plus the insurance fee and includes all the free goodies from the 5k. 5k runners will not need to pay to participate in the Family Fun.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for New York Pumpkin Patch Mud Run 2013. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.