September 19, 2015
Haunt Manor Scream Park
http://www.mudrunguide.com/event/ontario-zombie-mud-run-canada-2015/ Haunt Manor Scream Park, 9387 Lundy's Lane, Ontario, Canada Zombie Mud Run Canada email@example.com use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
First heat released at 10:00am. (Elite Heat)
Heats leave every thirty min. until 12:00pm.
Up to 150 per heat.
Venue:Haunt Manor Scream Park
9387 Lundy's Lane
Ontario, Canada - View Map
Organizer:Zombie Mud Run Canada Zombie Mud Run Canada will be held in beautiful Niagara Falls, Canada on the edge of the country at Campark Resorts, this is a full scale obstacle course. The course will combine large obstacles from a giant 40 foot waterslide, mud hills and ponds, mud and foam pits and more, featuring up to 20 creative obstacles across the 5k run. You will receive 3 life lines and additionally have to dodge the living dead along the way, hordes of zombies. You can sign up to run or be a zombie. We are teamed up with industry leader Haunt Manor to bring you the best make-up and monster obstacles anywhere around. The elite series is the timed heat in the morning. If you make it through without losing all life lines you get a survivor medal, if not you are infected and receive the infected medal. The after party will have a band playing with drinks. Participants receive a t-shirt, medal, drink ticket and access to the Survivor party.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Reviews:No reviews yet for Ontario Zombie Mud Run Canada 2015. Click here to be the first!
Use discount code mrg for 25% off your registration
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
|$60||May 31, 2015|
|$65||July 31, 2015|
|$70||August 31, 2015|
|$75||September 18, 2015|
|$80||Race Day Registration|
Wave Transfers are able to be done by the runner emailing the transfer data to firstname.lastname@example.org and the new runner bringing a valid ID at Registration. Group Discounts available at 10 or more runners, email email@example.com. Youth Run 13 under is $30 and Zombie registration is $35, both until registration closes.
What You Get:
- Zombie Mud Run T-shirt
- A survival / contaminated medal
- A cold refreshing beer or drink
- After Party pass
The Course is surrounded by berms or small hills filled with lush vegetation, lots of trees and small open fields.
The entire property is professionally landscaped and the course is also well maintained and trimmed.
There will be at least 15 to 20 medium to difficult Obstacles. The run itself is tough and challenging, it will be difficult to win a survivor medal, but it can be done.
Here are some of the Obstacles on the 5k wooded and non wooded trail:
1. The Jumping wall - 4 feet high testing your jumping skill.
2. The Mud Ditch Tree Crawl - with numerous fallen (cut) trees to crawl under.
3. Monkey bar climber - A series of monkey bars to maneuver.
4. A Frame - 20 foot high slopped ladder up and down.
5. Dark Crawling box - A closed in corridor that you crawl under in darkness to get out.
6. A Frame Walls - This is two walls sloped against each other about 16 feet in the air. that you scale up and slide down.
7. Wooden Ladders - This is a series of wooden ladders to crawl up and down that start easy and get difficult.
8. Balance bars - A large box with 4x4 ladder structure to balance your way from one side to the other without falling.
9. Large Wooden Walls in a series - climb up and over numerous walls of different heights with hay bales to assist your ascend and descend.
10. 40 foot water slide - This has a climbing wall to the top of a 40' water slide that throws you very fast into a huge wooden water pit.
11. Floating water boards - This is a small pond that has floating water boards that you must run across without falling into water.
12. Mud Pit - A large pit of mud that is tough to get through,
13. Water Pit - A large boxed in water pit with nets to get under and out.
14. Jungle house - Closed in greenhouse with a jungle of vegetation and walls to make it around.
15. Corn run - Weave your way through 4 large rows of corn.
16. Mud Hills - Three large hills (20' high) to climb up and slide down into pits of water.
17. Balance Beam - You have to walk along a balance beam that zig zags.
18. Scary House - This is a large closed in corridor with fog and darkness to test your fear levels.
19. Electric fence - There will be a fencing compound to crawl under that has a small electrical trickle (safe) that you must crawl under.
20. Foam Pit - This will be a pit of foam to get through.
We have aid stations and plenty of water supplies throughout the 5k course.
Paramedics are always near the start of the course and have easy access to the rest of the course.
Food, water and hydrating drinks will be at the finish line.
The first elite run awards the fastest runner with a Survivor medal the trophy for best runner.
The age group is 14 and over and 13 and under.
Spectator passes are $10 and give you a ticket to the after party.
They can access all the viewing mud zones and wander into the party and food zones.
Free parking in the park and roadside.
The post party is the Quantum Sound DJ team.
The DJ team was does large scale parties across the Toronto zone at University venues and more and their cutting edge equipment takes the event to another level, you can hear their music blasting from one end of the course to the other.
We are in partnership with Crohns and Colitis Foundation Canada and fundraise 100% of the extra life line tickets to them.
The Event Coordinator's wife, Rhonda, has suffered with this disease nearly her whole life and we chose this foundation to help them find a cure.
You can join a team, make a team and dress in anything you like, as long as your bikini areas are covered.
Sign up as usual and organize your team from Event Brite by registering your name.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Ontario Zombie Mud Run Canada 2015. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.