October 25, 2014
Laguna Lake Park
http://www.mudrunguide.com/event/san-luis-obispo-california-mud-mash-2014/ Laguna Lake Park, 214 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, CA, United States Mud Mash [email protected] use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Waves of 150 starting at 9am with waves every 30 minutes.
The first two waves are competitive. We provide chip timing for all participants.
Venue:Laguna Lake Park
214 Madonna Road
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States - View Map
Organizer:Mud Mash Mud Mash - Tougher than the tough ones, and more fun than the fun ones: the All Out Way! The Mud Mash is a 5k and 10k mud run with dirty obstacles, wall climbs, lake scramble, hay bales, slip and slide and of course a huge, nasty mud pit. Not to mention some tough trails that will be even tougher when you're wet and MUDDY.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Click here to read or add your own San Luis Obispo California Mud Mash 2014 reviews
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
|Individual Cost||Industry (Team of 5)||Until|
|$50||$200||January 15th, 2014|
|$60||$240||May 30th, 2014|
|$65||$260||August 31st, 2014|
|$75||$300||October 14th, 2014|
|$80||$320||October 22nd, 2014 (Online Registration Closes)|
What You Get:
- Event Entry
- Chip Timing
- Post Event Beer
- Finisher Custom Pint Glass
- Mud Mash T-Shirt
- 4 miles of awesome
Four Miles, 19+ Obstacles. 1000 feet of elevation gain and a whole lake to get muddy in.
A obstacle list you might encounter include:
- Water Wrangler: 100 yard trudge through the muddy-bottomed Laguna Lake, and for more spice, we throw in some floating pipes to climb over
- The Steeple: 20’ wide by 8’ tall 45-degree sloping wall takes you up and over the dock.
- Lily Pads: 8’ x 8’ pads provide a slick platform to jump to and fro.
- Swamp Stomp: Chest deep water, reed mazes and, of course, deadly crocodiles.
- Tough walls: Over, over, and over again, as you climb the 6-foot walls.
- Cargo Crawl: Climbing up a cargo net can be tough but going across one is just a bit harder.
- Mystery: We’re not going to tell you everything that’s on course
- Skydive Pismo Beach’s Pipe Dreams: Something new and fun for everyone, hope you can take heights and freefall!
- Great Wall: Get over by yourself, use your teammates, or new friends to get over these.
- Hay Bale Hell: Steep hill + hay bales + fire hose + ruthless hose operator.
- Death March: No one has died yet, but the rocky highlands are complimented by bagpipers.
- Junk Yard: Two house-sized piles of hay and a bunch of tires makes for a good time.
- Mud Pit: We made it extra sloppy for you.
- Pugil Pit: Make it past our armed Vikings and you earn the finish line.
We have two aid stations with water and FLUID. EMTs are placed throughout the course with two paramedics in the venue.
Best costume, Top finishers
Spectators are free
Free off site parking with complimentary shuttle service.
VIP on site parking is $10
DJs, food vendors, beer and sponsor booths.
This is our 5th annual event with more and more people coming each year, We provide fundraising for Special Olympics, Free gear check and onsite wash and changing areas.
5 person industry team challenge, teams of all sizes are welcome, prizes for largest teams.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for San Luis Obispo California Mud Mash 2014. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.