May 04, 2014
Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain
http://www.mudrunguide.com/event/sunday-scranton-pennsylvania-dirty-girl-mud-run-2014/ Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain, 1000 Montage Mountain Rd, Scranton, PA, United States Dirty Girl Mud Run firstname.lastname@example.org use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Waves go off every 15 minutes beginning at 8:00am with the only competitive wave, and the last wave goes out at 4:00pm
Venue:Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain
1000 Montage Mountain Rd
Scranton, PA, United States - View Map
Organizer:Dirty Girl Mud Run Dirty Girl is a 5k mud run for women of all ages and athletic abilities. Don't worry, it's not a 'race' in the traditional sense. It is an untimed obstacle course designed to push you slightly out of your comfort zone, but only as far as you are comfortable going. Forming teams is encouraged, and so is helping your fellow Dirty Girls get through to the finish. At a Dirty Girl Mud Run you'll find excitement, laughter, and camaraderie—as well as lots of music and even some adult beverages. It's a day you'll never forget. Having the dirtiest time of your life isn't all you'll be doing out there. Dirty Girl supports breast cancer charity organizations in each of our event markets with a cash donation that we intend to be used in your community. By participating in a Dirty Girl Mud Run you've already have made a difference by financially and physically making a stand against Breast Cancer.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Click here to read or add your own Scranton Pennsylvania Dirty Girl Mud Run 2014 reviews
Use discount code MRG10 for 10% off your registration
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
|$65||July 30th, 2013|
|$75||February 18th, 2014|
|$85||April 22nd, 2014|
300 complimentary entry slots for cancer survivors.
|Dirty Girl supports breast cancer charity organizations in each of our event markets with a cash donation that we intend to be used in your community|
|Sorry, NO refunds under any circumstances|
|You can transfer your registration through the registration system|
What You Get:
- Dirty Girl tee-shirt
- Cocktail at finish
- Gear Check
- A Place in DG Nation
The Dirty Girl 5k mud run is now the premiere women mud run event with more fun, more girl power, more creativity, more high fives, more excitement and, of course, more mud than any other fun run can muster. Just bring your best gals and biggest smiles and we'll meet you at the 2014 Scranton Dirty Girl Mud Run. Additionally, Dirty Girl continues to support breast and ovarian cancer awareness through our partner Bright Pink thanks to 5K obstacle course lovers like you!
You'll run, jump, hop, bounce and splash your way to the finish line of our mud obstacle course at the 2014 Scranton Dirty Girl Mud Run. Oh, and don't forget about the after party, where you celebrate completing the mud run 5k with thousands of other women in the Dirty Girl Nation!
With obstacles like PMS (pretty muddy stuff), H2OMG and Dirty Dancing, the laughs are limitless and the camaraderie incredible. Worried about your 'time'? Well stop! At Dirty Girl Events, ain’t nobody got time for that! We make time for the things that really matter: friendship, laughter, encouragement and fun. Concerned you won’t be able to make it over one of the muddy obstacles? You’re killing us! Walk around the darn thing. That’s right, hold your mud-caked head up high and tell your friends you’ll see ‘em on the other side. Are you starting to get the picture? At Dirty Girl Mud Events, happiness, high-spiritedness, understanding and togetherness reign supreme. And when all is said and done, you will bask in unabashed, dirty diva glory, as a member of the Dirty Girl Nation. Now…to the list of obstacles you may encounter!
- Barn Burner - Climb up higher than you ever thought you could. Once at the top, there’s nowhere to go but to gently bounce back down to the ground.
- Get A Grip - All that rope ladder training you’ve been doing is about to pay off…kind of. Climb like you’ve never climbed before and holler out when you ring that bell!
- Utopian Tubes - It’s wet and muddy in those tubes. Follow the light as you crawl through the short tunnel and emerge on the other side, muddy and laughing until your belly aches.
- Get Over Yourself! - It’s an eight foot wall to climb up and over. And yes, there are a few steps along the way. This is your chance to shine…and lend a helping hand to your fellow Dirty Girls.
- You Go Girl! - Like high-stepping through tires, but pink and with more padding. This one really gets your heart pumping.
- PMS (Pretty Muddy Stuff) - Dirty Girls are Pretty and this Stuff is Muddy. Hop in the pit, run through and get to the other side. Pretty Muddy Simple.
- Runaway Bride - As with all runaway brides, you never really know what’s going to happen. Up and over? Down and under? Expect the unexpected and some variety.
- Amaze Yourself! - Twist, turn, step or crawl. Get through the bungee maze any way you can. No one is judging on style points.
- H2OMG - Heard of water aerobics? This is more like muddy-water-aerobics. Your job? Climb in and get to the other side any way you want. Water wings not required.
- Down & Dirty - It’s like crawling under the fence when you were a kid…you still giggle a bit, but there is a lot more mud and the fence is 40 feet long.
- Dirty Dancing - Remember climbing up and going down that huge playground slide in elementary school and landing in a massive mud pit? No? Well, here’s your chance!
- Net Working - Watch your hands and feet as they go in all different directions! Find something to grab as you climb up, across and down a massive rope-lined funky fortress.
There are safety personnel at mile markers 1 and 2 and water stations as well.
Fun team competitions including:
The Biggest Team
Most Creative Team Name
Best Team Themed Costume
A few others with some fun prizes
Prepare your guests – they’ll be overwhelmed with a sense of jealousy as they watch you experience what will be remembered as one of the best days of your life! Make sure they bring a camera as the memories will be priceless!
Parking will vary per location. Check your respective location for further info. Parking space will be limited so go green, save some gas money and carpool!
Great music at the expo village.
A free drink, with the option for other beverages.
Delicious food available.
Fresh, clean Dirty Girl gear available for sale.
Sponsor tents for local deals and sample
You don't have to be able to swim - the water pit will be knee to waist deep and you’ll have to traverse through it. Water wings are optional!
The event is non-competitive and will not be timed, so there is no need to hustle to get through the course. We do recommend some light cardio a couple times per week paired with some upper body strengthening to help you get up and over the obstacles. However, you’ll have the option to bypass any obstacle that you’re not comfortable tackling.
All obstacles will be manageable. The more difficult obstacles will have varying degrees of difficulty to accommodate to different fitness levels. We would like you to try to complete each obstacle, but if you feel you can’t then you can go around.
No outside alcoholic beverages or glass bottles allowed
We will have a bag check, so you can leave your change of clothes/towel with us during the race and retrieve after. If you’d like to hose yourself down and tidy-up before hitting the Expo Village and getting your party on, a rinse station and enclosed changing tent will be available.
We encourage you to wear anything you feel comfortable racing in– anything. Like to race in your bikini? Fine. It just has to be anything you don’t mind getting dirty. We do, however, recommend a solid pair of running shoes, towels, a garbage bag, and a change of clothes. And since dirt and sunburns don’t mix, plan ahead by packing some waterproof sunscreen.
Here at Dirty Girl, we respect and admire breast cancer survivors, and at every event we celebrate their triumph. While we are a for-profit event company, the cause of finding a cure, educating women and helping those who are currently dealing with Breast Cancer is what we believe in. After all, the Dirty Girl way is to jump in, get dirty, and fight!
Dirty Girl supports breast cancer charity organizations in each of our event markets with a cash donation that we intend to be used in your community. By participating in a Dirty Girl Mud Run you've already have made a difference by financially and physically making a stand against Breast Cancer.
Teams are welcome. They can be as big or small as you'd like. Each person registers individually in the same wave and enters the same team name.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Scranton Pennsylvania Dirty Girl Mud Run 2014. There also may be one listed at the top of this page. See more Dirty Girl Mud Run discount codes & promo codes here