September 26, 2015
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/boston-massachusetts-shape-diva-dash-2015/ Marshfield Fairgrounds, 140 Main Street, Marshfield, MA, United States Diva Dash firstname.lastname@example.org use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
- 8:00AM - Packet pick up opens (you WILL need your ID to pick up your packet!)
- 8:00AM - Bag check opens. Please don’t check valuables (ie: phones, cameras, car keys, drivers license).
- 9:30AM – Competitive waves - 1st 10 finishers win medals and prizes
- 9:30AM - After party starts, vendors and beer and food tents open
- 9:45AM – 1st Non-Competitive Wave begin
- 11:00AM – Competitive Wave winners announced (times may vary based on when competitive runners finish)
- 12:45PM – FAMILY WAVES begin
- 2:30PM - Bag check closes (Unclaimed bags will be returned to Adventure Fit Inc. You have 5 days to contact us to arrange shipping. There is a $50 shipping charge for returning your bag. After 5 days, unclaimed bags are donated to charity.)
- 3:00PM - After party ends
140 Main Street
Marshfield, MA, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Organizer:Diva Dash Forget barbed wire, fire pits and mud. We’re talking an adventurous women-only 5K run dotted with obstacles sure to challenge your agility, balance, strength and speed. Jump, climb, swing, and DASH your way to the finish line, but do it your way. Join a competitive wave and battle for a top finish and prize*. Or saunter along at your own pace. We’ll time your efforts (if you want), but there’s no pressure to finish fast, so have a great time as you run, walk, jog or slog your way to the finish. Tackle tough obstacles that challenge or scare you. Or take the easy route. It’s your call. Different degrees of difficulty on some obstacles give you the chance to make the Dash as hard…or easy…as you want. Sign up with your favorite ladies so you can be in the same starting wave. And don’t forget costumes! Tutus, boas, bling, and whatever other embellishments you can dream up are all the rage at the SHAPE Diva Dash.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Click here to read or add your own Boston Massachusetts Shape Diva Dash 2015 reviews
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
Add $5 for timing chip
|You can change your start wave (if space is available) or transfer your registration to another runner for a $10 fee.|
What You Get / What's Included:
- A lovely 100% cotton t-shirt that you’re gonna love
- Tote bag or string backpack
- Lots of other goodies
Forget barbed wire, fire pits and mud. We’re talking a female-only 5k course dotted with fun obstacles sure to challenge your agility, balance, strength and speed. Add in copious amounts of tutus, boas and bling, plus enthusiastic camaraderie, and you’ve got SHAPE Diva Dash. It’s amazing fun for ‘Girls of All Ages’!
The SHAPE Diva Dash course covers about 3 miles of trail, sand, and road. Each course is different. And just to keep things interesting, we throw in some crazy obstacles to test your strength, agility, balance and sense of adventure. Some obstacles will have both tough and easy options so you can choose the level of difficulty that feels right to you. And if you’re just not up for an obstacle, skip it altogether. We won’t tell! You should expect 10-12 constructed obstacles, not including obstacles from natural terrain. Whatever you fancy, there will be something for you. You’ll wish every 3 mile run was like the SHAPE Diva Dash!
The course will be different at each of the Diva Dash venues, but here’s a general idea of what to expect.
- Strength - It’s not ‘World’s Strongest Woman’ – but you’ll have to flex a muscle or two. For ladies resembling Olive Oyl rather than She-Ra, there will be options to choose from.
- Speed - You’re gonna run fast and we’re gonna try to slow you down. It’ll be fun!
- Ropes - What do you think of when you hear ‘ropes’? Maybe climbing or swinging? That sounds about right.
- Maze - We’re bringing in a some ‘strategery’ (as GWB would say). You’ll have to make a choice or two…and we hope you choose correctly.
- Balance - You know, just like they do in Cirque de Soleil…well maybe not quite like that. But you’re going have to FOCUS on this one.
Whatever you fancy, there will be something for you. You’ll wish every 3 mile run was like the SHAPE Diva Dash!
Join the competitive wave at 9:30AM and battle for a top finish and prize*. Or saunter along at your own pace. We’ll time your efforts (if you want), but there’s no pressure to finish fast, so have a great time as you run, walk, jog or slog your way to the finish.
*The competitive wave at 9:30AM is NOT timed. Prizes will be awarded to the fastest 10 finishers who complete all the obstacles.
Team costumes are encouraged and rewarded, so get creative.
Follow the signs and the traffic attendants. You’ll be at the Marshfield Fairgrounds (140 Main St., Marshfield MA). Parking is $10 and exact change is recommended! Carpooling is always in fashion, so fill your ride.
If you love rockin’ live music, massive amounts of sponsor prizes, boogieing-down, and plenty of re-hydration libations, then you will not want to miss this epic after-party. Check out our sponsors page to get an idea of all the fabulous companies you get to party with.
Play games and win prizes at our sponsor’s booths, plus:
- An awesome DJ crankin’ out the tunes and settin’ the stage for a great party, dance contests, and who knows what else!
- Hourly drawings for some SWEET prizes from our sponsors
- The much anticipated drawing for our Grand Prize! One lucky Diva will win a luxury vacation, compliments of SHAPE Magazine
- Beer and Wine garden where you can kick back with your friends
- Plus much more!
The SHAPE Diva Dash is open to runners 7 and up. We have had participants in their 80′s as well. Participants under 12 will need to run with a guardian. You know the really
great part about being in the fringe categories? You’ve got a fantastic
chance at winning prizes! No matter what, you’ll have a good time.
Wear comfy weather-appropriate running clothes and shoes you don’t mind getting wet or dirty. Team costumes are encouraged and rewarded, so get creative. Don’t be afraid to show your inner Diva.
You’ll need your ID, sunscreen, and your favorite apres run clothes. Bring cash to purchase from vendors and our own merchandise tent, or for additional beers and tasty snacks.
Arrive 90 minutes before your start wave so you have plenty of time to park, pick up your registration packet and timing chip, check your bag, and warm up.
Unfortunately, waves are limited to 250, and we are unable to add to them once they are full.
You can have your shirt & bib mailed to you if you wish. You will be billed $10 for this option. You will still need to pick up your timing chip Saturday morning. Your packet will arrive the week before the run in your city.
Athletes can check one bag. Drop off and pick up hours vary by venue, so consult the city page for specifics. You must show your bib number to claim your bag. The Shape Diva Dash is not liable for any lost, damaged or stolen items. We STRONGLY recommend that you do not place any valuable items (ie: phones, cameras, car keys, drivers license) in your bag. We also recommend that you do not overstuff your bag, place heavy items in the bags or store any breakables in the bag. Unclaimed Bags will be returned to The Shape Diva Dash Event Producers (Adventure Fit Inc). You will have five days to claim your bag or contact us about shipping your bag. There is a $50 shipping charge for returning unclaimed bags. After 5 days, all unclaimed bags will be donated to charity.
each obstacle will have a bail-out option if you would rather skip it. Skipping an obstacle may result in a small time penalty, however. The bottom line is that this is a fun run. If you’re comfortable with the running aspect of the Dash, then you’re going to love this event. Take it at your own pace and be prepared to have a great time no matter what your fitness level. And if you don’t run, just walk! It’ll still be great fun.
We’ve partnered up with local running stores and partners in each city and SHAPE magazine to offer several convenient options for Diva Dash training. Check your city page to find out which stores are offering free training programs in your area.
You won’t be required to swim at the water obstacle. But you WILL get wet!
The ‘Dash is an individually-timed adventure run, and there is no “team” scoring. Creating a team name is just a fun way to be associated with your best ladies, so signing up for the same starting wave is exactly the way to go. You’re all set!
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Boston Massachusetts Shape Diva Dash 2015. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.