March 14, 2015
Nativity Youth Center
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/brandon-florida-march-mudness-2015/ Nativity Youth Center, 705 E. Brandon Blvd, Brandon, FL, United States March MUDness firstname.lastname@example.org use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
Please arrive an hour before your heat. Heats run from 9am - 11am
Venue:Nativity Youth Center
705 E. Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Organizer:March MUDness This 1.5 Mile 18 Obstacle Mud Run at Nativity will leave you crying for your mommy. Are you up for the challenge?
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Reviews:No reviews yet for Brandon Florida March MUDness 2015. Click here to be the first!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
What You Get / What's Included:
- Custom Medal
1.5 Miles of on and off road running and 18 Obstacles.
- HEY JACK!!! Stacks: Giddy Up over the 12ft. of hay and Doe-See-Doe a cowboy pose. HEY while your at it look out for buckets of water round the bend!
- Low Down: How low can you go? Get down and dirty on this low crawl MUDness test!
- Tire Pull: We don’t roll tires here we dredge them through MUD, on their side, with a rope, burning calories, and did we mention it’s MUDDY!!!
- Mr. Sand Man: Participants are sure to carry their own weight as they lug sandbags down the road in this brute test of endurance and strength!!
- Tire Treck: Move, Move, Move!!! It’s all about the agility as participants tediously toil through tantalizing tires.
- Slip N’ Slide Alpine: Slide your way down Retention Hill on soap suds into the MUD. Then get up and smack your friend a high five but don’t get soap in his eyes!!!
- Retention Hill Rope Climb: You may need to give your neighbor a boost up from the back on this one. The muddy hill might leave your face in the mud if all you’ve been pumping for the last few years is gas and not iron!!!
- Crazy Crawl: Since we know you have this love and fascination with Mud we decided to give you some good quality one and one time!
- Sewer Rat Tunnels: Scour through a 12 ft. custom tunnel equipped to drench participants.
- The Wall: Participants can test their jumping skills & upper body strength as they hurdle over the 7 ft. wall.
- Cliff Hanger: You can yodel but can you yodel up a cliff with your bare hands and a rope? Yodel-ley-he-hooo!!!
- Steeple Chase: We all have our Ups and Downs and in this challenge you will be clearing hurdles and dipping low. Smile for the camera and keep your head held high on this one.
- Dumpster Dive Daley: Why do people dumpster dive? Cause there’s some good junk in there. Climb up into the 8 Ft dumpster, grab and old sock or some other junk and rope yourself out of this one without getting knocked over by Lauren Daley with a couch cushion. She don’t want you messin’ with her dumpster!!!
- Fence Climb:This is the ultimate arm and leg strength test. Loft yourself up the rope fence one step at a time and flex to your friends as you strike a pose!
- Web Wall: “I’m walking into spiderwebs, so leave a message and I’ll call you back”. Find your way through this one Gwin!
- Monkey Bars: No Monkeyin’ around! If you do you’ll be fallin’ in the MUD, with no phone to call mommy!!!
- Over & Under Shower: Just so your significant other doesn’t get jealous of the Mud we developed a custom Over Under Obstacle with showers. Finish the last leg of the race grinning ear to muddy ear on this obstacle!
There will be an aid station on the course and a nurse will be on standby. There will also be water available throughout the course.
Adult Competitive Heat: Participants Must Complete Every Obstacle To Be Eligible For Prize.
1st Place Male & Female: $100 Worth Of Prizes
2nd Place Male & Female: $75 Worth Of Prizes
3rd Place Male & Female: $50 Worth Of Prizes
Spectators are free. There will be a designated viewing area. Personal Photographers are welcome to take pictures at no cost
Parking Is Free. Please use HWY 60 and Oakwood Ave to enter our parking lot. Bryan Rd entrance will be blocked off.
Porceeds will be given to Nativity Youth Ministry Programming.
You must have 4 people per team for the team heat and run alongside your team.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Brandon Florida March MUDness 2015. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.