September 08, 2018
Falls River Farms
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/corbin-kentucky-lions-chase-5k-obstacle-race-2018/ Falls River Farms, 11220 Cumberland Falls HWY, Corbin, KY, United States Lions Chase email@example.com use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
First Heat starts at 8:30am and the last heat starts at 11:00am. Heats start every 15 minutes.
Venue:Falls River Farms
11220 Cumberland Falls HWY
Corbin, KY, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Organizer:Lions Chase Lion’s Chase is an outdoor adventure obstacle course race that will test your resilience, strength, stamina, quick decision making skills, ability to laugh in the face of adversity, and heart! If you have tried trail races, mud runs, or a warrior dash, it's time to see if you truly have the heart of a Lion.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
6 Past Events, 0 other upcoming races
Click here to read or add your own Corbin Kentucky Lion’s Chase 5K Obstacle Race 2018 reviews
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|$40||May 23, 2018|
|$45||June 13, 2018|
|$50||July 3, 2018|
|$55||August 8, 2018|
|$60||August 22, 2018|
|$65||September 5, 2018|
|$80||Race Day Registration|
What You Get / What's Included:
- Lion's Chase T-Shirt
- Custom Lion's Chase Finisher Medal
- Post Race Snack and Water
- Race Bib
1, 2, 3. Tire Hurdle #1- Jump over a 6ft tall tire hurdle with a 20 ft. running start.
4, 5, 6. Log Jump #1 – Jump over a large log lying on the ground.
7. Spike Wall Crawl Under – Crawl through mud under a 2ft high spike wall.
8. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
9. Balance Beam- Walk across four 4inch wide beams suspended 1ft from the ground.
10. Creek Jump- Jump over or run through a creek.
11. Tractor Tire Flip- Flip a large tractor tire three times.
12. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
13. Tire Wall Climb – Climb over a 6ft tire wall.
14. Lion’s Tail- Climb up a sheer rock wall approximately 25 feet high with the assistance of a rope secured at the top of the wall.
15. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
16. Log Over / Under- Crawl under and over 15 logs laying across a creek bed.
17. Sisyphus’ Boulder Carry- Carry a concrete block up and down a designated circle path, and then return the concrete block to its original point of origin.
18. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
19. Ladder 45- Climb up a 45 degree ladder then jump off 4ft to the ground.
20. Log Hurdle- Jump over a 3ft. high log wall hurtle.
21. Cargo Net Climb-Climb up a cargo net suspended between two trees and ring the bell at the top.
22. Incline Climb- Climb up a steep incline.
23. Ravine Jump- Jump over a ravine.
24. Incline Climb- Climb up a steep incline.
25. View From the Top- As you emerge from the forest and enter the logging area your will see a view that is Breath Taking!
26. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
27. Moguls of Misery- Climb up and down a series of dirt moguls that will leave your lungs and calves burning.
28. Parallel Wall Climb- Maneuver across a parallel wall suspended above a pool of water.
29. Trench Jump – Jump over or climb in and out of six 4ft deep trenches.
30. Lion’s Den - Crawl through a 3ft wide, 3ft deep, 30 ft long ditch filled with mud and water with barb wire is suspended overhead.
31. Sand Bag Carry- Carry a sand bag up and down a designated circle path, and then return the sand bag to its original point of origin.
32. Rope Crawl- Maneuver across a 25ft rope suspended 9ft above a pool of water using your hands and feet.
33. More Moguls of Misery- Climb up and down a series of dirt moguls.
34. Rope Climb- Ascend up a 12ft climbing rope and ring a cowbell at the top.
35. Lion’s Bridge- Cross a pond on a wire suspended 3ft above the water for your feet and another rope suspended 9ft above the water for your hands.
36, 37. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
38. Log Carry- Carry a log up and down a designated circle path, and then return the log to its original point of origin.
39. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
40. Tire Wall Climb – Climb over a 4ft tire wall.
41. Log Cross- Walk or run if you dare across a 15ft log suspended over a rocky creek.
42. Steep Decline- Climb down a steep bank into a creek.
43. Creek Run - Run through a creek for 100 yards.
44. Lion’s Fence- Climb over a 10ft wall. This wall is suspended between two trees and will have slats to be used for hand and foot holds.
45. Tire Run – High step through 40 yards of tires.
46. Creek Jump- Jump over or run through the creek.
47. Slanted Rock Climb- Climb up a Slippery Rock that is slanted at a 45 degree angle.
48. Chest High Beam Climb- Climb over a beam that is 5ft off the ground.
49. Tire Run – High step through 40 yards of tires.
50. Lion’s Rings- Maneuver across 15ft of rings suspended 9ft over a rocky creek.
51. Log Pull – Pull a log from the ground up to a log suspended 10ft. in the air.
52. Ramp Up- Run up a steep incline and ramp up for the finish. Everyone will be watching you after this obstacle, so use it to ramp up and finish strong.
53. Tunnel Crawl- Crawl under a 3ft wide, 2ft high, and 15ft long wooden structure through dirt and mud.
54. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
55. Climbing Wall- Climb up a 15ft high flat wall with the assistance of wooden hand holds. The back side will have slats across for an easy climb down.
56. Lion Bars- Go through a set of monkey bars.
57. Lion’s Fence- Climb over a 15ft wall. This wall will have slats to be used for hand and foot holds.
There will be 3 aid stations.
The awards ceremony will take place at 5:00pm on race day recognizing the day's:
Top 3 overall male and female participants. (Overall Winners are not eligible for age division awards)
Top 3 males and females in each age division.
Best costume contest.
Age division awards are determined based on one's age on race day.
All awards are based on the official net time.
Best Team Costume
1st Place Men's Team
1st Place Women's Team
1st Place Co-Ed Team
1st Place Church Team Division
1st Place Relay for Life Team Division
1st Place Work Group Division
1st Place Overall: Will win a custom engraved Lion's Chase Sword with Lion Head Hilt and display case.
Top Three Overall: For both males and females win a custom engraved Lion trophy and other prizes.
Age Division Winners: The 1st place finisher from each age division will win a custom engraved plaque. The 2nd and 3rd place finishers from each age division will win a framed personalized Lion's Chase certificate.
Individual and Team Costumes: Costumes are highly encouraged! Contestants will be voted on by race staff and judged as the day goes on. The best costume wins a custom engraved plaque.
Team Awards: The 1st place team in each division will receive a custom engraved Lion's Chase Plaque.
We love having folks come watch. We know our Lions love having family and friends with them on race day, to watch them on the hunt and cheer them on. Spectators are welcome to join the event, probably get a big mud hug and watch the course and some obstacles in the spectator viewing area all at no cost. The more the merrier!
The cost of parking is $10. Please have cash ready. Car-pooling is highly encouraged. Parking is on site with NO SHUTTLES!!!
Go to lionschase.com and click “Register now” on the left side of the page. After selecting your flight and t-shirt size, select “create a team” from the dropdown. You can then identify the captain and a password if desired. Teams without a password will be free to join by other participants and an email will be sent to the captain after any new team members have registered.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Corbin Kentucky Lion’s Chase 5K Obstacle Race 2018. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.