September 12, 2020
Falls River Farms
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/corbin-kentucky-lions-chase-5k-obstacle-race-2020/ Falls River Farms, 11220 Cumberland Falls HWY, Corbin, KY, United States Lions Chase firstname.lastname@example.org use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
First Wave 8:30am. Waves begin every 15 Minutes until 11am.
Venue:Falls River Farms
11220 Cumberland Falls HWY
Corbin, KY, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Organizer:Lions Chase Lion’s Chase is an outdoor adventure obstacle course race that will test your resilience, strength, stamina, quick decision making skills, ability to laugh in the face of adversity, and heart! If you have tried trail races, mud runs, or a warrior dash, it's time to see if you truly have the heart of a Lion.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Click here to read or add your own Corbin Kentucky Lion’s Chase 5K Obstacle Race 2020 reviews
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|$40||May 20, 2020|
|$45||June 10, 2020|
|$50||July 8, 2020|
|$55||August 12, 2020|
|$60||August 26, 2020|
|$65||September 9, 2020|
|$80||Race Day Registration|
What You Get / What's Included:
- Dri Fit Lion's Chase Shirt
- Finishers Medal
The most difficult obstacles at Lion’s Chase will have 2 paths for a runner to choose from Running to Win or Running to Survive
Running to Win - This path is for participants who are running for time and hope to win an individual or team prize.
Running to Survive - This path is for participants who are just trying to complete the Lion’s Chase and would not mind a brief rest.
1. Tire Hurdle #1- Jump over a 6ft tall tire hurdle with a 20 ft. running start.
2. Tire Hurdle #1- Jump over a 6ft tall tire hurdle with a 20 ft. running start.
3. Tire Hurdle #1- Jump over a 6ft tall tire hurdle with a 20 ft. running start.
4. Log Jump #1 – Jump over a large log lying on the ground.
5. Log Jump #2 – Jump over a large log lying on the ground.
6. Log Jump #3 – Jump over a large log lying on the ground.
7. Spike Wall Crawl Under – Crawl through mud under a 2ft high spike wall.
8. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
9. Balance Beam- Walk across four 4inch wide beams suspended 1ft from the ground.
10. Creek Jump- Jump over or run through a creek.
11. Tractor Tire Flip- Flip a large tractor tire three times.
12. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
13. Tire Wall Climb – Climb over a 6ft tire wall.
14. Lion’s Tail- Climb up a sheer rock wall approximately 25 feet high with the assistance of a rope secured at the top of the wall.
15. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
16. Log Over / Under- Crawl under and over 15 logs laying across a creek bed.
17. Sisyphus’ Boulder Carry- Carry a concrete block up and down a designated circle path, and then return the concrete block to its original point of origin.
18. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
19. Ladder 45- Climb up a 45 degree ladder then jump off 4ft to the ground.
20. Log Hurdle- Jump over a 3ft. high log wall hurtle.
21. Cargo Net Climb-Climb up a cargo net suspended between two trees and ring the bell at the top.
22. Incline Climb- Climb up a steep incline.
23. Ravine Jump- Jump over a ravine.
24. Incline Climb- Climb up a steep incline.
25. View From the Top- As you emerge from the forest and enter the logging area your will see a view that is Breath Taking!
26. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
27. Moguls of Misery- Climb up and down a series of dirt moguls that will leave your lungs and calves burning.
28. Parallel Wall Climb- Maneuver across a parallel wall suspended above a pool of water.
29. Trench Jump – Jump over or climb in and out of six 4ft deep trenches.
30. Lion’s Den - Crawl through a 3ft wide, 3ft deep, 30 ft long ditch filled with mud and water with barb wire is suspended overhead.
31. Sand Bag Carry- Carry a sand bag up and down a designated circle path, and then return the sand bag to its original point of origin.
32. Rope Crawl- Maneuver across a 25ft rope suspended 9ft above a pool of water using your hands and feet.
33. More Moguls of Misery- Climb up and down a series of dirt moguls.
34. Rope Climb- Ascend up a 12ft climbing rope and ring a cowbell at the top.
35. Lion’s Bridge- Cross a pond on a wire suspended 3ft above the water for your feet and another rope suspended 9ft above the water for your hands.
36. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
37. Lion's Podium - Climb over a 5ft wall onto a platform, over a 4ft wall onto a 10ft platform, and then down the backside of the podium.
38. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
39. Log Carry- Carry a log up and down a designated circle path, and then return the log to its original point of origin.
40. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
41. Tire Wall Climb – Climb over a 4ft tire wall.
42. Log Cross- Walk or run if you dare across a 15ft log suspended over a rocky creek.
43. Steep Decline- Climb down a steep bank into a creek.
44. Creek Run - Run through a creek for 100 yards.
45. Lion’s Fence- Climb over a 10ft wall. This wall is suspended between two trees and will have slats to be used for hand and foot holds.
46. Tire Run – High step through 40 yards of tires.
47. Creek Jump- Jump over or run through the creek.
48. Slanted Rock Climb- Climb up a Slippery Rock that is slanted at a 45 degree angle.
49. Chest High Beam Climb- Climb over a beam that is 5ft off the ground.
50. Tire Run – High step through 40 yards of tires.
51. Lion’s Rings- Maneuver across 15ft of rings suspended 9ft over a rocky creek.
52. Log Pull – Pull a log from the ground up to a log suspended 10ft. in the air.
53. Ramp Up- Run up a steep incline and ramp up for the finish. Everyone will be watching you after this obstacle, so use it to ramp up and finish strong.
54. Tunnel Crawl- Crawl under a 3ft wide, 2ft high, and 15ft long wooden structure through dirt and mud.
55. Lion Wall Hurdle – Climb over a 4ft tall Lion’s Chase Wall.
56. Climbing Wall- Climb up a 15ft high flat wall with the assistance of wooden hand holds. The back side will have slats across for an easy climb down.
57. Lion Bars- Go through a set of monkey bars.
58. Lion’s Fence- Climb over a 15ft wall. This wall will have slats to be used for hand and foot holds.
During the race, there will be three water stations throughout the race course. Water will be available after you cross the finish line.
Do spectators have to pay to watch? How about a resounding NO!
We love having folks come watch. We know our Lions love having family and friends with them on race day, to watch them on the hunt and cheer them on. Spectators are welcome to join the event, probably get a big mud hug and watch the course and some obstacles in the spectator viewing area all at no cost. The more the merrier!
The cost of parking is $10. Please have cash ready. Car-pooling is highly encouraged. Parking is on site with NO SHUTTLES!!!
The recommended age for a Lion’s Chase participant is 14 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a waiver that is signed by a parent. The decision is solely on the parent whether or not they feel their child is old enough to participate in the race. If the Parent feels that their child is prepared to run in the Lion’s Chase then the child may register and participate.
Men’s Open Division (Teams are comprised of Men of all Ages)
Women’s Open Division (Teams are comprised of Women of all Ages)
Co-Ed Open Division (Teams are comprised of Men and Women of all Ages, The top 2 men, top 2 women, and 3rd best of either gender will make up the team score)
Church Division (Teams are comprised Men & Women who attend the same Church)
Work Group Division (Teams are comprised of Men & Women who work together)
Relay for Life Division (Teams are comprised of Men & Women who work together to raise money for Relay for Life and American Cancer Society)
*All competitors are individually timed, but may choose to join with other participants to form a team. Teams may be as large as you would like but only the top 5 times will be counted toward your team time. Team members DO NOT need to run in the same wave time to be part of a team. Each wave consists of people from every age division. You may register for any available wave regardless of your age. Just choose the time you’d prefer to race when registering.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Corbin Kentucky Lion’s Chase 5K Obstacle Race 2020. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.