April 26, 2014
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/jacksonville-florida-seamark-mudder-2014/ Seamark Ranch, 3631 Seamark Ranch Road, Green Cove Springs, FL, United States Seamark Mudder email@example.com use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
5k begins at 8:30am
1 Mile Fun Run begins at 9:30am
3631 Seamark Ranch Road
Green Cove Springs, FL, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
5k and 1 mile Fun Run
Organizer:Seamark Mudder Spreading across 468 acres of Clay County wilderness, the Seamark Mudder is a 5K challenge that takes you through muddy trails and wooded terrain, over raised berms, across fields, lakes, and a portion of Black Creek. Climb ropes, bear crawl over and under logs, run through trenches, and slither through mud to make a difference in a kid’s life.
Run...as an individual
Run...as a team
Run...to support the children from families in crisis who call Seamark Ranch home.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Reviews:No reviews yet for Jacksonville Florida Seamark Mudder 2014. Click here to be the first!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|5K Individual/Team Cost||1 Mile Fun Run||Until|
|$60||$20||March 14th, 2014|
|$75||$25||April 15th, 2014|
|$85||$30||April 26th, 2014|
All money helps fund the ongoing operating costs of Seamark Ranch, a home for children from families in crisis.
What You Get / What's Included:
- Inaugural Seamark Mudder t-shirt!
Spreading across 468 acres of Clay County wilderness, the Seamark Mudder is a 5K challenge that takes you through muddy trails and wooded terrain, over raised berms, across fields, lakes, and a portion of Black Creek. Climb ropes, bear crawl over and under logs, run through trenches, and slither through mud to make a difference in a kid’s life.
1. “The Plunge” - pond – run in wide opening at start, go under ropes to fully submerge into water, crawl out in dirt.
2. “The Berm” – 4 to 5 ropes, climb up berm using the ropes and run on the berm
3. “Kiss of Mud” -Ditch with Tubes – climb over and crawl under plastic pipes and telephone poles.
4. “Seamark’s Web” - Cargo Net – climb up steep side of berm and run on berm.
5. “Mine Field” – run on top of the berm.
6. “Tube crossing” - Lake Obstacle – approx .7 mile marker, obstacle through lake then run around lake (.4 miles around lake). Will cross bridge of inter-tubes.
7. Water Station – 1 mile mark.
8. “Bear Crawl” – crawl along highway 16
9. “Web of Lies” – obstacle with wire/bungees.
10. “Run Forest Run” – entering Mud Creek - 500 gallons of water to start the trail
11. “Heads Up” - Bridge Squat – squat under the railing when crossing bridge
12. “Log Jam” - Balance beams – walk along telephone pole through red trail, set of 2 poles.
13. “River of Despair” - Black Creek Crossing approximately 2 mile marker
14. “Shoe Sucker” – run through little lake to island, shoe suck through muddy valley.
15. Water station
16. “Alligator Alley” - 100 Yard shallow Lake Run
17. “Bale Bonds” – climb the hay bale mountain behind barn
18. “The Wall” - climb wall
19. “Stairway to Heaven” (or “Mud mountain”) – run up the goat side of prayer hill.
20. “The Purge” – slide down Prayer Hill on tarps into a dug out pool at the bottom.
21. “Red Carpet” - Run approximately 25 yards to finish. Smile for the finish!
We will have water stations, paramedics will be on standby, snacks and water available at the end.
Spectators are free.
Parking is free, we do recommend carpooling.
This event supports and is held at Seamark Ranch. Seamark Ranch is a nurturing Christian home and family system that gives children from families in crisis the tools they need for a brighter future. Through a family home model, a specialized residential school and the lessons of life on a working farm community, Seamark Ranch provides the ideal setting for love, stabilization, healing, education and empowerment.
Since this is held at the ranch, all the obstacles and the entire course is an all natural terrain. Come out and support the kids - they are very excited to host their first SEAMARK MUDDER.
You are welcome to race as a team - follow the team registration prompts - there is not a discount and no added cost to do so.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Jacksonville Florida Seamark Mudder 2014. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.