April 18, 2015
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/jacksonville-florida-seamark-mudder-2015/ Seamark Ranch, 3631 Seamark Ranch Road, Green Cove Springs, FL, United States Seamark Mudder email@example.com use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
Event starts at 8:30am.
Waves released in intervals of 15 minutes.
3631 Seamark Ranch Road
Green Cove Springs, FL, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
5K and 1 mile
Organizer:Seamark Mudder Spreading across 468 acres of Clay County wilderness, the Seamark Mudder is a 5K challenge that takes you through muddy trails and wooded terrain, over raised berms, across fields, lakes, and a portion of Black Creek. Climb ropes, bear crawl over and under logs, run through trenches, and slither through mud to make a difference in a kid’s life.
Run...as an individual
Run...as a team
Run...to support the children from families in crisis who call Seamark Ranch home.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Reviews:No reviews yet for Jacksonville Florida Seamark Mudder 2015. Click here to be the first!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|Individual Cost 5K|
|Individual Cost Fun Run||Until|
|$75||$25||April 1, 2015|
|$85||$30||April 17, 2015|
|$95||N/A||Race Day Registration|
Challenging obstacles on natural terrain - 468 acres of a working ranch to be exact!
1. The Plunge – start off muddy with a murky lake plunge and trudge.
2. The Berm – just you, a berm, and a rope.
3. That Doesn’t Smell like Mud - climb over and under “mud” pipes.
4. Seamark’s Web – conquer 15 feet of cargo net.
5. Mine Field – watch your step. 200 yards of pot hole madness.
6. Tube Crossing - crawl across a floating tube bridge.
7. Bear Crawl - stay low.
8. Tender Foot – dance your way across a web of wires.
9. Run Forest Run - run through 500 gallons of flowing mudness.
10. Head Games – watch out for low hanging bridges.
11. Un-Stable - test your balance on 40 foot beams.
12. River of Despair - navigate black creek.
13. Shoe Sucker – just try to keep your shoes on in this muddy valley.
14. Alligator Alley - charge through 100 yards of waist-deep water.
15. Hay Dude - scale a mountain of hay bales.
16. The Wall – risk it alone or boost your friends over an 8 foot wall.
17. Stairway to Heaven – straight up the side of a 25 foot hill.
18. Rawhide Slide - slippery slope into water pit.
19. Red Carpet Run – smile for the cameras and dash to the finish line.
Water stations available on course.
All Proceeds Will Benefit Seamark Ranch… A Christian home and a ray of hope for children needing a chance.
If you would like to register as a TEAM, choose the Team Registration and follow the prompts.
You will register yourself as an individual, and then you will have the option to join or create a team.
Teams of 10 or more are eligible for a 20% off discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
For teams that have less than 10 participants, the price reflects how much it costs to register yourself on a team, and there is no added cost to join or create a team.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Jacksonville Florida Seamark Mudder 2015. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.