March 17, 2018
Sound View Camp
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/longbranch-washington-sound-view-camp-mud-run-2018/ Sound View Camp, 8515 Key Peninsula Hwy S, Longbranch, WA, United States Sound View Camp Mud Run email@example.com use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
Waves of up to 50 racers will start at 10am and go every 15 minutes. Competitive Waves will start on the hour. Last race of the day will be at 4pm.
Venue:Sound View Camp
8515 Key Peninsula Hwy S
Longbranch, WA, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Organizer:Sound View Camp Mud Run Race a scenic 4K path conquering multiple obstacles and get dirty along the way. Multiple start times will be offered with race bibs and awards for completion.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
1 Past Events, 0 other upcoming races
Reviews:No reviews yet for Longbranch Washington Sound View Camp Mud Run 2018. Click here to be the first!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|Adult Cost||Child (10-17 yrs old)||Until|
What You Get / What's Included:
- Mud Run Race Bib
- Post Race refreshments
4K Course with 13 Obstacles
1. Hurdles - Start the course with a series of hurdles to conquer over
2. Bag Drag - Test your might with weighted objects carried 100 Yards
3. High Low Bars - Surmount sets of uneven bars to go over and under
4. Underwire Crawl - Press your limits in a 40-yard low crawl
5. Mud Hill - Traverse a muddy incline path
6. Trench - Navigate through wooded trails and muddy trenches
7. The Hill - Hike the dreaded Sound View Hill from the waterfront to “Calvinwood Lodge”
8. Slide Crawl - Enter a covered crawl space to a water slide
9. Sand Spit - Run in the sand along the perimeter of the lagoon and beach shoreline
10. Mud Hill 2 - Reach the top of the second muddy incline
11. Woven Web - Maneuver a crisscrossed roped web section of the course
12. Balance Boards - Power over a chain of balance boards on the trail
13. Wall - Overcome the final element the 8’ foot Wall
All participants will brief themselves as to where the medical support staff is located when they arrive for the race. It is the participant's duty to inform the Mud Run Staff if they have been injured or hurt during the race. Participants assume all risks & medical expenses if needed during or after the race. As stated in the signed “Liability Waiver”.
Trained medical emergency personnel will be located onsite for the duration of the race day. During the race, there will be a water station near the halfway point of the race course. Food and refreshments will be offered free of charge to all race participants after crossing the finish line.
Mud Run Award (Only for top 3 male and top 3 female participants, Must have competed in Competitive Race Waves)
Non-race participants (family and friends) may come and watch racers as they conquer the challenging course and have the best time of their life! Spectators may purchase food and drink items for a nominal fee.
If you want to have an onsite parking you have to be on time, if you arrive a little bit late you can use one of the off-site paking spaces.
All proceeds go to Sound View Camperships.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Longbranch Washington Sound View Camp Mud Run 2018. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.