March 16, 2019
Sound View Camp
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/longbranch-washington-sound-view-camp-mud-run-2019/ Sound View Camp, 8515 Key Peninsula Hwy S, Longbranch, WA, United States Sound View Camp Mud Run firstname.lastname@example.org use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
Standard waves of up to 50 racers will start at 10am and go every 15 minutes. Competitive waves will start on the hour. Last race of the day will be at 3:45 pm.
Venue:Sound View Camp
8515 Key Peninsula Hwy S
Longbranch, WA, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Organizer:Sound View Camp Mud Run Race a scenic 4K path conquering multiple obstacles and get dirty along the way. Multiple start times will be offered with race bibs and awards for completion.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Reviews:No reviews yet for Longbranch Washington Sound View Camp Mud Run 2019. Click here to be the first!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|Adult Cost||Youth Cost||Until|
|$60||$35||Race Day Registration|
What You Get / What's Included:
- Sound View Mud Run T-Shirt
- Post race refreshments
LOADED MUD PITS and TWELVE OBSTACLES, BE READY FOR A FUN AND DIRTY DAY OF LAUGHS, MEMORIES, AND CHALLENGES!
RACE LENGTH: Five kilometers (3.1 miles)
1. Bag Drag - Test your might with weighted objects carried 100 Yards
2. Hurdles - Start the course with a series of hurdles to conquer over
3. High Low Bars - Surmount sets of uneven bars to go over and under
4. Underwire Crawl - Press your limits in a 40 yard low crawl
5. Mud Hill - Traverse a muddy incline path
6. Trench - Navigate through wooded trails and muddy trenches
7. The Hill - Hike the dreaded Sound View Hill from the waterfront to the Dining Hall
8. Sand Spit - Run in the sand along the perimeter of the lagoon and beach shoreline
9. Mud Hill 2 - Reach the top of the second muddy incline
10. Woven Web - Maneuver a crisscrossed roped web section of the course
11. Wall - Overcome the final element the 8’ foot Wall
12. Final Stretch - Secret last obstacle before the finish line
Trained medical emergency personnel will be located onsite for the duration of the race day. All participants will brief themselves as to where the medical support staff is located when they arrive for the race.
It is the participant's duty to inform the Mud Run Staff if they have been injured during the race. Participants assume all risks & medical expenses if needed during or after the race as stated in the signed liability waiver. Water Station will be near the 2K mark as runners pass.
Food refreshments and drinks will be provided at the finish line or all runners.
Awards are will will be given to top 3 male and top 3 female participants who competed in a competitive race wave.
Non-race participants (family and friends) may come and watch racers as they conquer the challenging course and have the best time of their life! Spectators may purchase food and drink items for a nominal fee. The Sound View Camp store will also be open.
Parking will be onsite but limited to space, carpooling is highly recommended with others. Possible off-site parking may be offered and a shuttle will be provided to race location.
Sound View Camp is the Outdoor Ministry of the Olympia Presbytery. All proceeds from the Mud Run will benefit the Sound View Campership Fund. Campership money helps families pay for summer camp.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Longbranch Washington Sound View Camp Mud Run 2019. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.