August 12, 2017
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/milton-keynes-united-kingdom-toughest-2017/ Campbell Park, Campbell Park, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom Toughest firstname.lastname@example.org use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
The starts will be between 10:00 – 16:00.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Reviews:No reviews yet for Milton Keynes United Kingdom Toughest 2017. Click here to be the first!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|January 30, 2017
|April 30, 2017
|August 5, 2017
Some of the obstacles include:
- Monkeybar - If you touch the ground our fall in the water a penalty round is waiting for you
- Rings - If you touch the ground or fall in the water a penalty round is waiting for you!
- Monkeybar 2.0 - If you touch the ground our fall in the water a penalty round is waiting for you!
- Ice Tank - Climb into the cold water and move forward.
- 100M Challenge - Run as fast as you can for 100m.
- Crazy 8 - Climb over or crawl under!
- Big Wall - Get over it. If you feel unable to get over, take the penalty round!
- Sandbags - Pick it up and carry it around. Leave it at the same spot again
- Dirty Tank - Get in the dirt and move forward
- Climbing Wall - Get over it!
- Dips Walk - You are only allowed to use your arms, and If your legs touch the ground or if you fall down a penalty round waiting for you!
- Floaters - Get over them
- Tire Running - Just run!
- Water Obstacle - Move Forward
- Pipes - Crawl Through
- Balance Walk - Walk across without loosing your balance.
- Crawling - Get under it
- Get Over It - Get over it!
- Get Under It - Get under it!
- Balance Logs - Cross by walking on the logs, if you touch the ground our fall in the water a penalty round is waiting for you
- Rope Crossing - Get across and if you touch the ground our fall in the water a penalty round is waiting for you
- Rope Plateau - Climb to the top, if you can’t making it, take the penalty round
- Big tires - Info coming soon
- Mountain - Get to the top and down on the other side, if you can’t make it, take the penalty round
- Hay Pyramid - Get over the pyramid of hay
- Hay Bale Jump - Get over the hay bales laying in front of you, jump between them if you like
- Bridge - Climb the ladder, cross the plateu and get down the ladder.
- Bunker - Get over it!
- Mote - Jump Over It
- Fence - Get over it!
- Carry a log - Pick it up, follow the marked path and leave the log where you found it.
- Net Crawling - Crawl under the net.
- Trapeze - If you touch the ground our fall in the water a penalty round is waiting for you!
- Ramp -If you can’t make it to the top a penalty round is waiting for you!
- Swamp - Get through the mud!
- Lianes - Swing over to the other side. If you touch the ground our fall in the to the water a penalty round is waiting for you!
- Tire Mountain - Get over it!
- Penalty Rounds - if you don’t manage to get over/fall down/did not try an obstacle, you will have to run this round.
- Slide - Slide down
- Up Hill - Up Hill Running
- Up Hill Extreme - Run or climb your way to the top!
- Rope Climbing - Use the rope to climb up! If you can’t get to the top a penalty round is waiting for you.
Water and other beverages will be available at the finish line and once during the course.
Toilets will be available on the event area.
There will also be food & beverage for sale for the audience. Coffee will be sold via Fogarolli mobile coffee trucks.
The full Toughest course is designed for grown-ups (18+) but what about those tough kids out there? Well at some of our races we arrange kids courses that challenges 3-12 year olds in approxemately 200 m courses with 10+ obstacles. It is fun, challenging and leaves both kids and partens with a sense of pride and joy. Of course all participants get diplomas and the whole event races money for charity (Barncancerfonden).
We believe that attitude and mental strength is more important than physical peak performance. You can not place yourself in the top tier unless you are absolutely in top shape both in terms of strength, speed and endurance. However, this is mainly a personal challenge and you can get around the track on your own terms. When you finish it, you will surely be among the toughest you know.
No, you must not be able to swim. The race will go through water, both in the lake and the sea, but never deeper than your waistline.
Toughest doesn’t think there is any point of having obstacles created to distribute physical pain through electric shocks. You will feel pain and fatigue anyway. Naturally. We promise.
The penalty rounds make it challenging both for beginners and pros. For many it is a race where competition and time is important but for others it is about challenging yourself beyond the average running competition. Thanks to the penalty round, system we can see some of the toughest athletes take on the same course as bachelor teams and corporate team building events. This is possible since the toughest obstacles have alternative penalty rounds for those who dont make it either by failing or avoiding the obstacle. The penalty is typically additional running that will slow you down but still let you finish the race.
You can enter the race representing no other but yourself, or you can register as a team. At Toughest you always have to register individually. If you want to participate in a team, you just enter your teams name under team name in the register form. There are no extra cost for participating in a team. As a team, it’s your average time within the team that counts. The team with lowest average time wins. There are a few different classes for team to participate in. Please see them below:
- Ladies: Minimum 4 participants, and no upper limit on how many participants there can be on a team. Demand: no gentlemen are allowed.
- Gents: Minimum 4 participants, and no upper limit on how many participants there can be on a team. Demand: no ladies are allowed.
- Mix: Minimum 4 participants and always an even number of participants. There are no upper limit on how many participants there can be on a team. Demand: 50% should be ladies and 50% should be gentlemens.
- Open: For those of you that want to participate in a team but not want to be a part of the team competition. The only rule is that you need to be minimum 4 persons.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Milton Keynes United Kingdom Toughest 2017. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.