October 28, 2017
Casa de Fruta
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/norcal-california-gladiator-rock-n-run-2017/ Casa de Fruta, 10021 Pacheco Pass Highway, Hollister, CA, United States Gladiator Rock n Run firstname.lastname@example.org use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
8am - 12pm. Waves of 400+ racers will be released every 30 minutes.
Venue:Casa de Fruta
10021 Pacheco Pass Highway
Hollister, CA, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Organizer:Gladiator Rock n Run Dan Clark aka 'Nitro' from the American Gladiators brings you the most insane one day event on the planet - The Gladiator Rock'n Run™.The course challenges all participants to conquer extreme obstacles and harsh terrain, then to celebrate their conquests with a bad-ass post race party filled with music, beer and food.Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) is our charity partner. You want to get involved? You want help out? Be 'Gladiator Tough' and click here and join us in supporting families affected by Autism.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Click here to read or add your own NorCal California The Gladiator Rock ‘n Run 2017 reviews
Use discount code MUDMONDAY25 for 25% off your 2017 registration!!!!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|$40||First 100 Tickets|
|$49||June 23rd, 2017|
|$59||August 11th, 2017|
|$65||October 20th, 2017|
|$75||October 27th, 2017|
As set forth in the terms and conditions agreed to by each participant during the registration process, we do not offer refunds under any circumstance. We are more than happy to offer a raincheck for another current/next year race or you can transfer to a friend.
What You Get / What's Included:
- Timing Chip
- A 'Gladiator Tough' Finishers Medal
- Live Music
- Sweet prizes for top finishers.
- Bad-ass post race party.
- The most insane day of your life.
- Free professional photos
- A memory that will echo into eternity.
Presented by Dan Clark, also known as ""Nitro ""of American Gladiator fame. The Gladiator INVADES Nor Cal for the 6th annual Gladiator Rock'n Run. Like a frenzied start up pivoting before it's IPO, epic badassery awaits for you at Casa De Fruta in Gilroy. You'll still battle fire, mud, ice -- but unlike most races where you emerge with labored breathing, shin splints and a lifeless look in your eye, you'll finish the Gladiator 5 muddy pounds heavier, 3 times richer and helluva lot happier. You'll be tweeting, Google-ing!, Facebook-ing about it so loud the 49ers will think about moving back to Candlestick. So make Poppa-Nitro proud. Throw caution to the wind and prepare yourself for Gladiator Glory by signing up today for the best race in town hell, maybe even the planet!
Gladiator - 3.2 miles, 17 obstacles
This is perfect for athletes of all levels, from first time raers to seasoned vets. 3 miles over diverse terrain and packed with awesome Gladitor obstacles. It is a challenge, but believe in yourself and what you are capable of. You got this.
Gladiator Rock’n Run™ is the most insane one day event on the plan brought to you by Dan Clark aka Nitro of the Original American Gladiators. It challenges all participants to conquer extreme obstacles and harsh terrain and to celebrate their conquest with a bad ass post race party filled with music, beer and food.
An obstacle list you might encounter on the course includes:
- The Pit – Take a plunge into the mysterious depths of this pool of mud.
- Mud Madness – Slither along on your belly through a trough of mud.
- Polar Bear Plunge – Blast through a waist-deep icy pool of water.
- Wall of Fame – Conquer the 8ft. Wall of Fame or face the 4ft Wall of Shame.
- Terrible Tires – You’ll burn more than rubber going over this knee-high hell
- Cargo Congo Climb – Scramble up and over massive cargo nets
- Twinkle Toes – Balance your stuff or fall into the drink and swim to shore.
- Gladiator BBQ – Fire – Race through fiery flames.
- Gladiator Bars – Glide across the 30 foot expanse of twisted steel and sex appeal.
- Trenches of Torment – Crawl through the pitch black under ground trenches.
- The Beast – Release your inner beast to scale this monster
- Ring my Bell – Climb up the 14ft hanging rope. Ring the bell and you are dope.
- Skid Marks – Plummet down a tarp into a muddy bog. (Mud will go places you’ve never dreamed of).
- Spider Web – Walk, crawl, slither uphill under the widow’s web.
- Tube Steak – Grovel through the mud and stank to freedom.
- Swamp Stomp – Scamper across water and rocks
- Yipee Ki-Yah – Holla like Bruce Willis in “Die Hard” as you swing on a rope across the water.
Water stations on course. Medical tent located in the expo. Post race refreshment tent at the finish line.
Awards ceremony held on the main stage in the expo.
8:00am - Eligible for 1st-3rd Overall M & F Award
Biggest Team Award
Fastest Team Award - Team runs in any of the first 4 waves
Spectators are FREE. Bring your friends and family to cheer you on as you go for Gladiator Glory. Course is specifically designed so your peeps can see you conquer 4-6 Obstacles.
$10 per car
$20 per van
$40 per bus or RV
Expo post race area will have a Band/DJ, food trucks, vendors, awards ceremony and a push-up contest with prizes.
We also have showers to rinse of the mud and changing tents to get out of the wet clothes and into some dry ones. We recommend bringing a change of clothes, shoes, towel and a plastic bag for your wet clothes.We also have a shoe donation for a good cause.
The best part of this fun event is a portion of the proceeds benefit OPERATION HOMEFRONT our charity partner!
Bag Check is $5
Call out your friends and co-workers for an epic day of Adventure. Teams can be a minimum of 2 to 100's. The Largest Team gets a sweet award and a 10x10 team tent in the expo. Create a team during registration. Make sure all team members have the SAME start time.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for NorCal California The Gladiator Rock ‘n Run 2017. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.