July 06, 2013
Sparks America Campgrounds
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/oklahoma-titan-challenge-2013/ Sparks America Campgrounds, 346507 E. 990 Road, Sparks, OK, United States Titan Challenge firstname.lastname@example.org use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
Different race times will be available throughout the day. Waves of 125 racers will begin every 30 minutes, starting at 9:00 A.M. As wave registration limits are met, new waves later in the day will be added.
Venue:Sparks America Campgrounds
346507 E. 990 Road
Sparks, OK, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Organizer:Titan Challenge Titan Challenge is truly the next evolution in obstacle racing and as such, is the only event of its kind offered to the public. Where other races focus on demanding more and more from you in physicality alone, the Titan Challenge forces you to use your brawn and whit to conquer the course. 3.2 miles filled with 18+ obstacles, mud, and intense logic-puzzles is the next step to challenging yourself, All of yourself! Our unique and dynamic course is designed to create an intense challenge for all fitness enthusiasts, without excluding those just ready to do something exciting. If you’re ready for something new, something more, then don’t let yourself miss out on Titan Challenge 2013. Its time to unleash that Titan in you!
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Reviews:No reviews yet for Oklahoma Titan Challenge 2013. Click here to be the first!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|$48||March 1st, 2013|
|$55||May 1st, 2013|
|$60||June 28th (Online registration closes)|
All registrations for our events are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your registration to someone else.
|Anyone who is at least 16 years of age with a valid photo ID is eligible to race|
What You Get / What's Included:
- One free drink provided by Titan Challenge
- Custom Titan Challenge medal
- Race bib and professional timing
- One Titan Challenge race novelty item (To be determined based on availability)
- Post-race snacks and water
- Live music
- The Titan Throw-down (After-Party)
- One amazing experience!
With over 10 punishing physical tests, 4 mind-blowing logic puzzles, and 4 more “hybrids,” you’ll be sure to be pushed to the limits. In fact, here’s a sneak peak at some of the menacing challenges you’ll be facing!
- Heracle’s Hurdles: Just to get the blood pumping, we’ve thrown together this tangling stretch of over-unders.
- Appolo’s Arrow: Using the set of pieces and a limited amount of moves, you’ll be forced to redirect the arrow.
- Mount Olympus: If you can, climb to the top of this treacherous straw mountain to claim your prize.
- Hade’s Hellish Mile: The name’s pretty descriptive, just add some lowly-draping barbed wire and some serious mud and you’ve got the idea.
- Mnemosyne’s Conundrum: The Titaness of Memory, you’ll be forced to put yours to the test in this revolving puzzle.
- Poseidon’s Poison: The God of the Ocean has a little surprise. Let’s just say it might be a little chilly!
- Hyperion’s Dungeon: As the Titan of Light sees to test you, you’ll be left with nothing but your wit to battle through this 42 foot maze of pitch black darkness! Hope you’re not scared of the dark!
- The Colosseum: Beware, only the brave may enter! If you’re not quick, this one may just Beat you!
- Riddle of the Sphinx: If you’re worthy to be called a Titan, then these series of menacing riddles shouldn’t be any issue.
Throughout the venue there will be water coolers available for use by all participants and spectators. During the course there will be 2 drink stations available. The first will be at the 1 mile marker and the second will be at the 2 mile marker. There will be paramedics at the race in case of injuries. The first aid tent will be clearly marked and situated near the finish line.
Top 3 overall – The Top three times overall will each be awarded $100, and free entry into next year’s race.
Best overall time – The overall best time of the day will receive an additional $200.00 and the coveted Titan Sword Award.
Most Epic Costume – The person that shows their spunk with an outrageous costume will will be awarded with an Epic prize!
Most Epic Team – For those Titans that run in packs, we will have a special award presented to each member of the team. Judging is based on team size, spirit, collectiveness (we got to be able to tell that you’re a team) and originality! Racers must independently and successfully complete each obstacle in the Titan Challenge. Any participant who receives assistance from any spectator or non-competitor on any obstacle shall be ineligible to receive an award.
Close proximity parking will be available on a first come-first serve basis. The cost will be $5 per car. We strongly suggest to carpool as much as possible.
Once you’ve completed the race, you’ll have to celebrate with your fellow racers. Shortly after the first wave is completed we’ll have great food, beer, games and music available to keep the experience going. That afternoon, the stage will be taken by a great local cover band!
Each logic puzzle will have volunteers manning the station. Each person will have 4 minutes to successfully complete the puzzle or obstacle. Once the 4 minutes are up, you will be passed to the next phase but you will no longer be eligible for any prizes.
Soles4Souls is the charity, they accept any type of shoe in any condition, using new shoes for crisis relief and older shoes in need of cleaning and repairs for microenterprise programs. And it only takes $1 to help make a difference! At Soles4Souls, it only takes $1 to help distribute a pair of shoes, so every $1 donation is critical for Soles4Souls to help give the gift of shoes!
Be sure that each of your teammates select the correct team name when registering because we will not be able to change the information later
Reserved Campsite in Titan Town – There are hundreds of campsites available for reservation for after the race. If you would like to keep the party going and be safe, you may register for a campsite for just $5 on the registration page.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Oklahoma Titan Challenge 2013. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.