September 15, 2012
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/seattle-scavenger-dash-2012/ Fuel, 164 S Washington St, Seattle, WA, United States Scavenger Dash firstname.lastname@example.org use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
The race will start at 12pm
164 S Washington St
Seattle, WA, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Up to you!
Click here to read or add your own Seattle Scavenger Dash 2012 reviews
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|Team of 2
|Race Day (cash only)
Maximum of 300 teams, so sign up now!
|No refunds for any reason, however, you can switch teammates up until a week prior to the event.
What You Get / What's Included:
- A years worth of ridiculous stories!
- Super cool Scavenger Dash T-shirt.
- One of the most fun days you've ever had.
- Every finisher receives their dogtag
- A great workout
Two person teams are given an envelope containing a list of twelve clues. Upon solving them , teams head out to checkpoints around town completing challenges, riddles, and puzzles while laughing all the way for 2-4 hours.
4 hours and a few minutes after the start of the race we will have an awards ceremony. We'll have awards for our top three teams, an award for best costume, as well as a raffle for a number of sponsor provided prizes. You MUST be present to win.
We've got a prize for the best team costumes in every single city! And when else will you get a chance to dress up ridiculously and run around the city streets?
Objectives: To Have Fun, To have an exciting adventure, to properly complete all the clues first
The Scavenger Dash is primarily designed for adults, so if there are young participants, they may need assistance from an older team member. For those under 18, you may participate along with an adult over 18. We do however need this additional waiver filled out and brought to check-in. Minimum age is 12 years.
It should be noted that no roads are closed to accommodate you, and you are 100% responsible for your own safety while traveling which may include crossing busy streets.
Teams may only travel by foot or public transit. This includes buses, trains, subways, ferries, and trolleys.
Any teams using transportation othe than those listed above will be immediately disqualified. That includes Taxi's, hang gliders, skates, pedicabs, catching a ride or helicopter.
There will be in place a mandatory cutoff time of 4 p.m. to return or face disqualification. For some it may not be possible to complete all the checkpoints, with the object to complete as many as you possibly can.
A team’s time will be recorded when the second teammate crosses the finish line. This same rule holds true in regard to arrival at challenges where there is a line.
- Your team must display sportsmanlike conduct at all times. Any abuse of property managers, business owners, Scavenger Dash staff, volunteers, the public or anyone else will be grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Obey all local laws
- Participants are 100% responsible for their actions and the consequences of those actions during The Scavenger Dash.
- Your bib number must be worn on the front and visible at all times or your team will be penalized 10 minutes per occurrence.
- We reserve the right to alter the rules at our discretion for any reason. Your safety, and the fairness of the event are our foremost concerns.
- Destruction of private or public property is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Both team members must stay together at all times unless otherwise instructed.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Seattle Scavenger Dash 2012. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.