August 31, 2019
Seven Springs Mountain Resort
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/seven-springs-pennsylvania-mutts-on-the-mountain-2019/ Seven Springs Mountain Resort, 777 Waterwheel Drive, Seven Springs, PA, United States Mud on the Mountain email@example.com use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
The first heat for Mutts on the Mountain goes out at 10 a.m. and the last heat is at 11:30 a.m.
Venue:Seven Springs Mountain Resort
777 Waterwheel Drive
Seven Springs, PA, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
5K, 1 mile
Organizer:Mud on the Mountain Mud on the Mountain offers athletes a chance to get down and dirty atop the beautiful Laurel Highlands. The seven mile mud run course winds its way up, down and through some of the most challenging terrain in Pennsylvania
If you are ready to tackle the Laurel Highlands, Mud on the Mountain is the event for you. Join scores of others as you test what you are made of on the slopes at Seven Springs Mountain Resort, the largest ski and four season resort in Pennsylvania. Across more than seven miles of body-breaking terrain you will traverse ponds, scale boulder fields, climb your way over obstacles and claw your way up impossible inclines, all on your way to a triumphant finish. After working to destroy your body, stick around for the Recovery Party in the Foggy Goggle, pamper yourself in the Trillium Spa and dine in one of the resort’s amazing restaurants, including Helen's, which offers upscale dining in a uniquely rustic setting.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Click here to read or add your own Seven Springs Pennsylvania Mutts on the Mountain 2019 reviews
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|5K Dog + Owner Cost||5K Additional Runner Cost||1 Mile Dog + Owner Cost||1 Mile Additional Runner Cost||Until|
|$45||$20||$35||$15||August 3, 2019|
What You Get / What's Included:
- Dry fit T-Shirt
- Dog's Dog Tag
This brand new event is the canine version of Seven Springs’ super-popular mud run. That’s right, now even your dog can enjoy the challenge of Mud On The Mountain! We have designed a special 5K and 1 mile courses that keep both dogs and their humans in mind. You and Fido will take on 18 obstacles while slogging through every pup’s favorite: MUD!
1. Log Jammer – You would think it would be easy running over a bunch of logs but this jaunt is uphill.
2. Worm Hole – Send your dog through these dog tunnels.
3. Clint’s Mini Dog Hurdles – Your dog can now jump over short 6 inch or 18 inch hurdles named after our favorite manager.
4. Teeter – Dog sized see saw with two different sizes for your dog to try.
5. Bent Bridge – Send your dog up and over this A-Frame obstacle.
6. Tahoe Trot – A short jaunt through our very own Lake Tahoe
7. Hay, Hay, Hay! – Hay Bales are in your way… make your way over them, Hay, Hay, Hay!
8. Pile O Logs – Not the pile you see in your backyard but a pile of small logs for you and your dog to scamper over.
9. Granite Scamper – A walk through the forest which will surely give your dog a work out.
10. Sprinklerville – Try and get through this plethora of sprinklers as you and your dog make your way over a very muddy trail.
11. Ramp It Up – Jump off these ramps that challenge your pets fear of heights.
12. Cork Screw – A winding downhill trail, yes the good news is it is downhill.
13. On The Catwalk – Test your balance on our elevated catwalk.
14. National Velvet – Yes just like the movie with Elizabeth Taylor. Let your dog think it is a horse for one obstacle.
15. Bath Time – This is a tough obstacle. Will your dog run through a wall of suds? We are betting not, but it will be fun to watch!
16. Lazy Ladder – There is nothing lazy about climbing over this ladder.
17. Table Top – Up the ramp and onto the table. Stop for a second and make your way back down the other side.
18. Hydrant Serpentine – Finish strong by running through this fire hydrant weave.
There will be 2 aid stations. There will be paramedics, there will be water.
Spectators are free to watch the race, only participation requires payment.
Parking is free, however we recommend carpooling to save space.
Make sure to hang around for the Doggy Goggle After Party on the Foggy Goggle deck!
Child care is available during the Mutts on the Mountain event through our Kids’ Camp for children walking age through age 10. A special early start rate is available to Mutts on the Mountain participants.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Seven Springs Pennsylvania Mutts on the Mountain 2019. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.