August 17, 2013
Stony Creek & Wolcott Mill Metroparks
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/stony-creek-michigan-gladiator-rock-run-2013/ Stony Creek & Wolcott Mill Metroparks, 4300 Main Park Road, Shelby Twp, MI, United States Gladiator Rock n Run email@example.com use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
First wave goes off @ 8:30am. You select your wave time during the registration process. Waves are capped at 500 runners. We recommend you arrive at least an hour before your wave time begins.
Wave times: 8:30am (Battle of the Box), 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 1:00pm.
Each wave consists of both men and women from every age group. You may register for any available wave regardless of your age.
Venue:Stony Creek & Wolcott Mill Metroparks
4300 Main Park Road
Shelby Twp, MI, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Organizer:Gladiator Rock n Run Dan Clark aka 'Nitro' from the American Gladiators brings you the most insane one day event on the planet - The Gladiator Rock'n Run™. The course challenges all participants to conquer extreme obstacles and harsh terrain, then to celebrate their conquests with a bad-ass post race party filled with music, beer and food. Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) is our charity partner. You want to get involved? You want help out? Be 'Gladiator Tough' and click here and join us in supporting families affected by Autism.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Click here to read or add your own Stony Creek Michigan The Gladiator Rock n Run 2013 reviews
Use discount code MRG10 for 10% off your registration
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|$60||May 17th, 2013|
|$65||June 17th, 2013|
|$70||August 9th, 2013|
|$75||August 16th, 2013|
|$85||August 17th, 2013 (Registration Closes)|
All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
What You Get / What's Included:
- Free beer, limit 1 (must be 21 or older and have a valid ID).*
- Three bands.
- Rock'n Rumble Pit.
- A 'Gladiator Tough' Finishers Medal
- A 'Limited Edition' Gladiator Rock'n Run
- T-shirt by Affliction.
- A Commemorative Rock-wild Red Mohawk.(limited to the first 500)
- Sweet prizes for top finishers.
- Bad-ass post race party.
- The most insane day of your life.
- A memory that will echo into eternity.
Gladiator Rock’n Run™ is 3-4 miles depending on the location. 17 extreme obstacles on harsh terrain plus 2 mystery obstacles.
Gladiator Rock’n Run™ is the most insane one day event on the plan brought to you by Dan Clark aka Nitro of the Original American Gladiators. It challenges all participants to conquer extreme obstacles and harsh terrain and to celebrate their conquest with a bad ass post race party filled with music, beer and food. 6K course will include 17 insane obstacles, 2 nightmare mystery obstacles plus an additional Battle of the Box wave where 5 new obstacles await to test your courage, stamina and grit.
An obstacle list you might encounter on the course includes:
- The Pit – Take a plunge into the mysterious depths of this pool of mud.
- Mud Madness – Slither along on your belly through a trough of mud.
- Polar Bear Plunge – Blast through a waist-deep icy pool of water.
- Wall of Fame – Conquer the 8ft. Wall of Fame or face the 4ft Wall of Shame.
- Terrible Tires – You’ll burn more than rubber going over this knee-high hell
- Cargo Congo Climb – Scramble up and over massive cargo nets
- Twinkle Toes – Balance your stuff or fall into the drink and swim to shore.
- Gladiator BBQ – Fire – Race through fiery flames.
- Gladiator Bars – Glide across the 30 foot expanse of twisted steel and sex appeal.
- Trenches of Torment – Crawl through the pitch black under ground trenches.
- The Beast – Release your inner beast to scale this monster
- Ring my Bell – Climb up the 14ft hanging rope. Ring the bell and you are dope.
- Skid Marks – Plummet down a tarp into a muddy bog. (Mud will go places you’ve never dreamed of).
- Spider Web – Walk, crawl, slither uphill under the widow’s web.
- Tube Steak – Grovel through the mud and stank to freedom.
- Swamp Stomp – Scamper across water and rocks
- Yipee Ki-Yah – Holla like Bruce Willis in “Die Hard” as you swing on a rope across the water.
Awards will be given for best times and best costumes. Top 3 overall male and female Gladiators in each age group will receive a medal. You must be present to receive medals, they will not be mailed. Age groups are 14-20 21-27 28-35 36-42 43-49 50-59 60-69 70+
Spectators are free, course designed to be spectator-friendly.
Bring one! Bring ten! Bring a hundred! The course was specifically designed to be spectator friendly. We clustered a host of our most hard-hitting, gut busting, mud slogging obstacles together so your family and friends can witness first hand your thrills of victory and spills of defeat.
Parking is $10.00 – so please carpool and bring correct change!
Bad ass party will start immediately after the first participants finish the race and continue all day long!
Free beer, limit 1 (must be 21 or older and have a valid ID).*
Dan Clark aka 'Nitro' from the American Gladiators brings you the most insane one day event on the planet - The Gladiator Rock'n Run™.
The course challenges all participants to conquer extreme obstacles and harsh terrain, then to celebrate their conquests with a bad-ass post race party filled with music, beer and food.
Water obstacles won’t be more than waist-high. If there’s an obstacle that’s too much for you, go around. No shame there. Personal safety is the most important thing. But if you’re skipping an obstacle to improve your time – we’re going to give you a Gladiator smack-down with a pugil stick.
The minimum age to race is 14.
Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) is our charity partner. You want to get involved? You want help out? Be 'Gladiator Tough' and click here and join us in supporting families affected by Autism.
Dress in gear that you won’t mind getting filthy. We recommend athletic footwear and bringing a change of clothes and a washable bag to hold your soiled gear. There will be a costume contest immediately after the event where all entries will get a chance to show off their ingenuity and genius on stage.
Showers will be available. We can’t promise hot water. If you can’t handle it. Stay dirty. There will be a complementary bag check near the packet pick up table.
Sorry no pets on the course. Any type of wheeled device including but not limited to: baby joggers, baby strollers, wheelchairs, in-line skates, roller skates, scooters, bicycles, skateboards are strictly prohibited.
Rockers that rumble together - stay together. Create a team during registration process. Then invite all of your friends to join the action-packed, gut-busting, mud-slogging insanity. Together you can share the thrills of victory and spills of defeat. At the end of the day you'll know which friends are truly ""Gladiator Tough.""
Teams can be from an army of one to hundreds. They can consist of both Gladiators and Goddesses of all ages as long as they are ""Gladiator Tough"" and ready to have the time of their lives.
Award ceremony will take place one hour after last wave.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Stony Creek Michigan The Gladiator Rock n Run 2013. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.