Bridging Abilities Obstacle Challenge obstacle races, mud run, and OCR information, distance, cost, dates, calendar, discounts, obstacles, reviews, and more
About the race:
This May, The Bridge Center is challenging runners and walkers of all ages and abilities to take part in our 1st annual Bridging Abilities Obstacle Challenge!
This event will include a kids' race, an all-abilities fun run for individuals with disabilities and their families, and also a 5K obstacle race that will have racers jumping, climbing, and crawling around our property!
· All participants awarded a medal and t-shirt!
· Course length options to suit anyone from children to elite runners
· Variety of fun food trucks, vendors and raffles
· Prizes for placing in our 5K Obstacle Race
· Opportunity to inspire and be inspired by our amazing young athletes!
About The Bridge Center:
The Bridge Center is a non-profit that specializes in affordable, year-round therapeutic recreation and equine-assisted therapy programs for individuals with disabilities.
All proceeds from this event will directly support the participants that take part in Bridge Center programming.
Previous Bridging Abilities Obstacle Challenge EventsClick an event name to view the event details. Scroll past this, or click here to see the review section
- Race discount More info
- May 17, 2015Learn MoreBridgewater Massachusetts Bridging Abilities Obstacle Challenge 2015
The Bridge Center, Bridgewater, MA, United States
Browse our calendar of upcoming mud runs mud races & obstacle races for Bridging Abilities Obstacle Challenge
Bridging Abilities Obstacle Challenge Reviews from the Community
(Scroll up to see a list of upcoming events for Bridging Abilities Obstacle Challenge)