Mud Chasers obstacle races, mud run, and OCR information, distance, cost, dates, calendar, discounts, obstacles, reviews, and more
3.5 mile off-road running, mud, challenging obstacles, mud again, fun, and a spectacular party
Mud Chasers events are where mud, music and adventure meet together. We are the new (G5) Generation of 5k's.
This is the ultimate obstacle course that will touch the primitive side in you. The Questions is; Are you tough enough to handle our challenging courses? Then we dare you to put it to the test and unleash the beast in you. Available for those over the age of 14.
So let's all get down and dirty at ‘Mud Chasers' & ‘Mini Mudders' Events coming soon near you!
Previous Mud Chasers EventsClick an event name to view the event details. Scroll past this, or click here to see the review section
Browse our calendar of upcoming mud runs mud races & obstacle races for Mud Chasers
Mud Chasers Reviews from the Community
(Scroll up to see a list of upcoming events for Mud Chasers)
Worse Race Ever
Only gave it a star because there were not and Neg stars
1. The course was not marked - I followed someone off the "trail" for about half a mile. There was no one telling us where to go, there weren't markers or any kind of instructions.
2. Complete lack of organization (2 women checking in every person?!), no idea if kids should get bibs or not... Bus drivers having a full bus but not leaving (who knows why). Bus drivers having no idea where they were going and asking the passengers where to turn.
3. No actual start times so you started running alone (or with the friends you came with)....
4. Beer at the end - oh wait it wasn't there. I don't even drink beer but am disappointed to hear that people were told a beer was included and then they couldn't even get one. (Note this issue came up with WD last year and they offered compensation to all runners.)
5. No water station ANYWHERE on the course
6. Obstacles were weak and no one was around to make sure people actually did the obstacles.
Horribly run race....
No one ever answered my complaints or offered any compensation...will never run this race and will be sure all my facebook friends are reminded about it when it comes around again.
Where are the final standings of the so called race posted????
As a group we run around 12 -14 races a year 4-5 of them Mud Runs "Where is the Mud?" To say we ware disappointed is an understatement. The course was poorly marked, no race control, no course management, NO MUD! except for the small pit at the end. The even forgot to give out the little bottle opener dog tag at the finish. Having to pay for parking offsight and being shuttled in was a disaster. it took longer to go through registration than it did to run the course. And we pre paid and pre registerd! I wish I could give it less than 1 star. The race organizers should at least run in a few Mud races to know what we are looking for in a race that advertises Mud Chasers. " We are still chasing the Mud because we never found it here." JR 2012
Pretty much agree with all the other reviews. This was the worst race experience I have ever had. Luckily I went with friends so we had a good time making fun of the horrible lack of organization at this race. The icing on the cake was after waiting 15minutes for a bus to come take us back to our cars, the driver wouldn't listen to all of us shouting that there were still empty seats. He shut the door on about 20 people, with about 10 spots left empty on the bus. Keep in mind they had just 2 buses and the ride was about 15 minutes long.
This was my first ever mudrun and I was SO pumped. I was terribly, terribly disappointed. It all started when my race partner, who has done several races, texted me after she got there ahead of me and told me it was the most disorganized race she's every seen. She was able to register for me - I didn't have to show my ID or sign a waiver. The tshirt was super cheap quality. Our heat start time was supposed to be noon, but when we got to the 'start," we were the only people there. We just started the course on our own. The trail itself wasn't a bad run, but there's no way it was 3.1 miles. The obstacles were not very challenging, and the only mud in the whole run was a small, shallow puddle of mud at the end. There were VERY poor directions throughout the course on the trail, and there was no organization at all. To top it all off, we were promised a free beer and a "spectacular" party. Well, they never got the liquor license, so we were not able to have beer, and the "party" was a joke. Pretty much every single runner left immediately after finishing the course. The whole day was total waste of my time and money and I am so disappointed. I will NEVER run this again.
#1 The course was not marked - I followed someone off the "trail" for about half a mile and even with that detour there is no way this course was even 2 miles long. There was no one telling us where to go, there weren't markers on the grounds or tied to trees guiding people, nothing.
2. Someone told me afterwards, when I was driving home, that we were suppose to run the course twice. What?! There was no one telling us that, no way you could run past the mud at the end and have your time recorded and then go back and start over, AND the website had prices if you wanted to run it twice, so why would anyone think they needed to run it twice to equal the advertised distance?? And who would want to?
3. Complete lack of organization (2 women checking in every person?!), no idea if kids should get bibs or not... Bus drivers having a full bus but not leaving (who knows why). Bus drivers having no idea where they were going and asking the passengers where to turn.
4. No actual start times so you started running alone (or with the friends you came with)....
5. Beer at the end - oh wait it wasn't there. I don't even drink beer but am disappointed to hear that people were told a beer was included and then they couldn't even get one. (Note this issue came up with WD last year and they offered compensation to all runners.)
6. No water station ANYWHERE on the course (okay so it was such a weak and short course we didn't need any.)
7. Obstacles were weak. A "mud pit" you could walk through and only get your feet wet in? Hay bales that I just read below we were suppose to "hop" over? They were on the side of the trail, I thought they were just decorations. A cargo net that you claimed we would crawl under and get muddy - not one person was seeing crawling under it - they were bent over walking. And part of the trail was running up a hill trying to get around/past the people who were walking up the same hill to get their bibs???
Horrible race. Would never give it a second shot - and this is the first time I've ever complained about any race....
Very poorly organized! Registration process was terrible. With all the people they had signed up, why would they only have two people checking racers in? There was no bag check that I could find. We had to pay an additional $10 to park and get shuttled the six miles to the site of the race. The busy driver had a death wish. There was no beer as adveritsed. They ran out of the nice tee-shirts and started giving out plain white shirts with black print and only had large and extra large. I registered for this race months ago so I should have gotten the nice shirt in the size I requested. Lastly, this was called a mud chaser race and there was mud in only one place-the finish line. All in all, this was a mess and I don't mean that in a good way!
This event was the most poorly run event I have ever attended. The registration was a failure and took an hour. The races did not start on time and you just ran whenever you felt like it. The course was poorly marked and many people were running in different directions. To top it off, the race was only 1.5 miles. Every person at the event today was upset and disgusted by the people who ran this event. Also, they gave free beer coupons but had no beer.