Brett got a chance to catch up with Ryan Kunkel, Co-founder of Warrior Dash on the day before their 8th anniversary. These guys talk about the mayhem of their first event all the way up to 3 million Warrior Dash participants later!
- Reflecting on the past eight years and the strength of the OCR community
- Warrior Dash is seeing strong numbers across all our Warrior Dash events in 2017 and have even added races to the season schedule as a result of this for 2017 – Missouri (Sept. 30) and Arkansas (Oct. 14)
- Looking ahead to the future
- Warrior Dash will celebrate its 10 year anniversary in 2018
- Over 3 million participants
- Over 18 million dollars donated to St Jude Children's Cancer Research Center
- Warrior Dash – an OCR event for all abilities
- A perfect entry level event for the most novice participants or those looking to do their first OCR while also a fun event for the most season veterans with the competitive wave
- National Obstacle Course Racing Day – Tuesday, July 18
- Significance of this date: The first-ever Warrior Dash was held on July 18, 2009 in Joliet, Ill.
- #NationalOCRDay will be an annual day that the sport of OCR can rally behind to celebrate the strength and continued growth of the industry
Find your next Warrior Dash event here, and save $5 on your registration with discount code 5MRGWD7 Now!