Joined on: October 4th, 2017
I am a 34 year old mother who recently started running obstacle course races after setting it as a new years resolution for myself after loosing almost 75lbs. I work full time as a nanny and my life outside of OCR is pretty much my family and my daughter.
Recent Posts by Julie Palamar
- Blue Mountain - On The Mountain Obstacle Class
- Running Alone, are you ever really alone?
- Race Recap: Spartan Race Ocean City Maryland
- Race Recap: Bonefrog Challenge, New Jersey
- Race Recap: Your First Mud Run - Bethlehem, PA
- "You Plan to do What?" Honest First Time Runners Tell All
- Race Recap: Savage Race Maryland Spring
- Race Recap: New Jersey Ultra and Beast
- Spartan Stadiums vs Mountains: What is the Difference and How to Train
- Race Recap: Fall FIT Challenge XI
No upcoming saved events yet. Go to an event and save it. Might we suggest our handy one-click search?