April 26, 2014
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/clermont-florida-monster-challenges-6-spring-2014/ Arnold Groves, 15000 Frank Jarrell Road, Clermont, FL, United States Monster Challenges email@example.com use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
The elite wave is the first wave of the day at 9:00 a.m. The elite wave is limited to the first 100 people. The remaining waves start every 20 minutes until 1:00 p.m.
Specially designed trophies are awarded to age group winners of the elite wave.
15000 Frank Jarrell Road
Clermont, FL, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Organizer:Monster Challenges MONSTER Challenges continues to build...bigger, better, and definitely more challenging. We have increased the course to more than 4 miles and included more challenges and tons (literally) more mud. There are truly one-of-a-kind challenges – designed to not only challenge your body, but keep you wondering “what the hell else can be coming”. IMAGINE what lies ahead. FEAR the unknown. CONQUER that beast.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Click here to read or add your own Clermont Florida Monster Challenges 6 Spring 2014 reviews
Use discount code MRG for $5 off your registration
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|$59||December 31st, 2013|
|$69||March 17th, 2014|
|$79||April 18th, 2014 (Online Registration Closes)|
+$10 for competitive wave at 9:00 a.m.
|20% discount for first responders and educators promo code: PROTECT042014.|
|Group discount for groups of 10 or more ($5 off/pp).|
|Kid's course - $10 (includes t-shirt and medal).|
|Changes to participant wave, name, etc. can be made through Eventbrite up until registration closes. No refunds|
What You Get / What's Included:
- Custom designed Tultex t-shirt
- Monster Challenges drawstring backpack
- 4" x 4" custom medal
- 1 Free beer (21 and over)
- Entrance to a Monster Bash with music, 4 different food trucks, various vendors
- Something no other Florida course offers....SNOW!
The course is located in Central Florida through wooded areas on mulched trails, as well as open field areas. Much of the natural resources were used to create unique obstacles and maximize the use of the land available.
1. Hello Humans: barrel jumps
2. Black Widow’s Web: approximately 12’ high A-frame covered with a cargo net
3. Big Beaver’s Dam: mud crawl through a tunnel of pine trees
4. Monster Bars: approximately 30’ long monkey bars crossing a 2’ deep mud pit
5. Bone Collector: approximately 12’ high wall made of reinforced pvc pipes, then down wood ladder wall on the other side
6. Goblin Hop: Several raised stepped logs
7. Giant Hurdles: log hurdles
8. Tarantula Traverse: Two wire ropes, one for feet, one to hold onto crossing a 2’-3’ mud pit
9. Big Foot Stairs: A-frame stairs made of poles reaching approximate height of 12’
10. Ogre’s Fence: approximately 8’ high log wall
11. Abominable Snowman: snow crawl
12. Frankenwall: approximately 12’ angled wall with rope assistance
13. Lizard Leap: logs over a 2-3’ mud pit
14. Slippery Slope: approximately 18’ high water slide (dirt hill with tarp cover)
15. Bull Malarky: hill climb
16. Gator Walk: log beams connected with floating barrels over approximately 2-3’ of water
17. Curved Creature: ¼ pipe wall approximately 10’ to 16’ high
18. Quicksand Annie: mud pit (2’-3’ deep)
19. Tarantula Traverse: Two wire ropes, one for feet, one to hold onto crossing a 2’-3’ mud pit OR
20. Eye-Beam: 18' steel I-beam over 2'-3' mud pit
21. Ghoul Grip Zip: Zipline over water approximately 2-3’ deep into mud pit 1-2’ deep
22. Sabertooth: mud crawl under wire (not barbed wire)
Plus, 5-8 other obstacles, changing with each event.
Water stations are located at every mile marker. EMT and paramedics are located in the spectator area and have radio contact with personnel along the course. There is always fresh fruit and water at the finish line!
A 'Clawed My Way Through' award will be presented at approximately 12:30 p.m. to the top male and top female of the following age groups in the competitive wave:
• 61 and over
The individual with the Best Costume, determined by our expert fashionistas, will be awarded the ""Eyecatcher"" Award.
An award will be presented to the best costume in the following categories:
Although they must pay for parking ($5 cash), spectators/visitors are welcome to attend and watch the event for FREE! They won't be able to the see the entire course, they will see some very exciting challenges, as well as the Start and Finish.
The cost of on-site parking is $5 CASH ONLY. No checks, credit, or debit cards accepted at this event.
The Monster Bash includes a minimum of 4 different food vendors; a DJ; 3 different types of beer; games; and more snow time!
All proceeds from the sale of beer is donated to DreamCatcher Horse Ranch and Rescue Center in Clermont, FL
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Clermont Florida Monster Challenges 6 Spring 2014. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.