October 11, 2014
Zoar Fire Department
https://www.mudrunguide.com/event/ohio-badass-dash-2014/ Zoar Fire Department, 190 5th St, Zoar, OH, United States Badass Dash firstname.lastname@example.org use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Race Start Time:
Waves are every 20 minutes from 8:00am to 12:00pm
Venue:Zoar Fire Department
190 5th St
Zoar, OH, United States - View Map
Distance & Course Length:
Organizer:Badass Dash Adrenaline junkies... get ready for the wildest, most fun race this side of insanity. BADASS Dash is the ultimate adventure and obstacle course challenge. The race series was created by three of the most unique individuals in the live event business, with a combined resume of over 75 years, specializing in sporting events and live action. Each race consists of a 7k course with 45+ obstacles that will boast unconventional, but achievable obstacles that are truly BADASS. And although each race will have a minimum of 15-20 obstacles, not every race will have the same obstacles and you won’t know every obstacle that is on the course as the element of surprise is BADASS itself. Whether you’ve raced a 5k, 10k, Mud Run, Trail Race, Adventure Race, Triathlon or any “Athlon” for that matter, the BADASS Dash will be unlike any race you’ve entered before. Whether you enter as an individual or come as a team, our goals for you remain the same:
- To create the personal challenge of a lifetime…
- To push you to your limit to see if you can conquer the extreme elements…
- To make you overcome some of your wildest fears…
- To earn the right to a self-proclaimed title of being a true BADASS!
Click "About" above to hide this text again
33 Past Events, 0 other upcoming races
Click here to read or add your own Ohio Badass Dash 2014 reviews
Use discount code MRG10 for $10 off your registration
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
Cost & Pricing:
|Individual Cost||Elite Cost||K-9 Companion Cost||Until|
|$55||$65||$55||December 16th, 2013|
|$85||$95||$85||October 9th, 2014 (Online registration closes)|
FAMILY / GROUP / TEAM DISCOUNTS: To register a team - a captain will create the team and assign a team password. For additional members to join your team you will need to obtain the password from another team member. 5+ participants receive a $10 discount on each team members registration.
RECREATION DIVISION – Run, Jog, Walk or Crawl – It’s your personal challenge!
|ELITE TRAINED DIVISION - Need we say more...you know who you are!|
|Note: We can accommodate transfer requests up until registration closes, after this date no modifications will be permitted.|
What You Get / What's Included:
- Race Bib
- Race Timing Chip
- BADASS Dash Tech Tee Shirt
- Finisher Award
- Post Race Refreshments
- Entertainment at Post Race Festival & Awards Ceremony
The BADASS Dash is a premier Adventure Race and Obstacle Course Challenge. Each race will consist of a 7km (4.4 miles) course that boasts 25+ unconventional, but achievable obstacles that are truly “BADASS”! Each course is specifically designed to be a one of a kind challenge with surprise obstacles, unique venues, and better yet — no two courses are the same!
Some of the obstacles that you can expect to see in a BADASS Dash are: CRAZY CARGO CLIMB, INTENSE INFLATABLES, MAMMOTH MONKEY BARS, DOCKDOGS DIVE, DAUNTING DODGE BRAWL, BRASH BALANCE BEAMS, PYRAMID PLUNGE, MUD MAYHEM, STEADFAST STEP-UP, SLIPPERY SLOPE, TREACHEROUS TIRES, CHAIN LINK CHALLENGE, SEDAN SLITHER, UNDER/OVER ASSULT, AIRSTREAM ANNIHILATION, PRICELESS PADDLE BOATS, CINDER CARRY, CLAUSTROPHOBIC CRAWL, FEARED FLOAT, HELLACIOUS HURDLES, HORRENDOUS HEAVY BAGS, LABORIUS LADDER WALL, MOTO MAZE, PUNISHING PUSH-UPS, SAND SWELL, STELLAR STAIR CLIMB, STUPENDOUS SLIP-N-SLIDE, WASTE-DEEP WATER CROSS, WHITE-WATER WASH, WICKED WALLS, HAYBALE HIKE.
Safety is the most important factor to us at the BADASS Dash! We want everyone to have fun, get excited, and challenge themselves while still remaining safe as they proceed through the course. We will have medical teams and volunteers placed throughout the course. There will be rehydration stations spread throughout the course.
Everyone will be chip timed and each racer will be placed into one of the following divisions:
Teenage (14 - 19)
70 & older
$10 spectator ticket if you pre-register, $20 per person on race day. Friends and family are more than welcome to come out and watch the race. We suggest coming out and racing too - we love having spectators come out to cheer everyone on. There will be activities going on throughout the day for friends and families of competitors.
The BADASS Dash post race festival will feature live entertainment, a beer garden, and an awards ceremony. This is an awesome way to hang out and party with your fellow racers, meet your next wife, and have a blast! You have definitely got to be a part of the post race festival!
BADASS Dash has 4 divisions for you to select from, the choice is yours:
- The RECREATION division, which can be anyone from an avid racer to a weekend warrior to someone looking for a new personal challenge, is geared toward those who are not specifically trained in Obstacle Course Challenges or Adventure Races but want to set a goal on the finish line and then achieve it.
- The ELITE division, as the name clearly depicts, is geared toward individuals who are well trained (i.e. police, firefighters, armed forces, competitive athletes) and are looking to “get after it” while having the race of a lifetime. This division showcases those who can traverse through the obstacles while navigating the terrain the fastest with opportunities to win big prizes and even bigger bragging rights.
- The K9 COMPANION division is the first of its kind in the OCR genre where participants can bring their canines to take part in a race specifically designed / modified for them to compete as a team. Each team will be comprised of one male or female runner that is a minimum of 14 years of age and a canine that is a minimum of 1 year old – no matter what size, shape or breed. A maximum lead of 4 feet will be required for all teams competing and they will follow the same course as the Recreation division with a select number of obstacles designed specifically for each team to conquer together.
- The KIDS DASH division for children 4 - 13 years of age. The Kids Dash for 4 - 6 years old will feature a 200-yard dash with obstacles just their size while the 7 - 13 years old get to race on a 1-mile course with a mixture of adult and kids obstacles.
Badass Dash supports Autism Speaks
Whatever gets you prepared for the most BADASS Extreme Obstacle Race ever is fine with us! The only thing that we ask is that your costume does not hurt or put another competitor at risk for injury. Come on Batman, let's see what you've got!
Yes, there will be an area after the race to wash up and / or shower
A bag check will be offered to competitors.
We will have flotation devices at any obstacles that involve swimming. We do encourage you to try your best as you traverse this BADASS course!
You will not be forced to participate in anything you do not feel comfortable with. We will have volunteers on hand throughout the race that will be there to assist you. We understand that everyone has different abilities and just ask that you try your best without injuring yourself or others.
You can come out as an individual or come as a team. if you'd like to run together make sure that your crew registers for the same wave time! There are discounts per person for forming teams too, check out the events listing for details. To register a team - a captain will create the team and assign a team password. For additional members to join your team you will need to obtain the password from another team member. 5+ participants receive a $10 discount on each team members registration.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Ohio Badass Dash 2014. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.