Rope Traverses are the focus of Training Tuesday this week. Obstacle racing champion Hunter McIntyre takes us through how to get through this balance style obstacle without falling into a water below. The High/Low Rope Traverse is one that is seen at many obstacle races and mud runs and with a few quick tips you too will have no problem with this obstacle.
Training Tuesday: High/Low Rope Traverse
High/Low Rope Traverse Tips
1. Use the Top Rope to Balance
2. Move Hand Over Hand or Sideways
3. Find Your Balance Point on the Low Rope
4. Keep Your Momentum Moving Forward
5. Continue at a Constant Pace
For more obstacle racing, mud run, and ninja style obstacle training check out our full training section to up your obstacle racing game.