Move over, Legionnaire Lanes—Level Up Lanes are our new and improved way to help you up the ante all over the Tough Mudder course in 2019.
That’s right, Mudders, this year, whether you’re a newbie or a Legionnaire, you can choose your challenge and test your toughness like never before. Our all-new Level Up lanes offer a range of difficulty options at select obstacles throughout every Tough Mudder Classic and Tough Mudder 5K course.
So, crank it up a notch or take it down a peg—2019 is the year that you decide.
Tough Mudder Level Up Lanes
- Leap of Faith
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: A higher net that's 3 feet off the water—requiring a full upper-body grab.
- Kiss of Mud
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: You'll find a lower section of barbed wires (16 inches vs 20 inches) added to one side of the obstacle.
- Hold Your Wood
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: Added heavy/long set of logs or run with x2 single log (x2 heavier than reg HYW).
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: A lower section of wires (4 inches lower, to be specific) and additional hanging obstacles.
- Devil’s Beard
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: You'll still crawl under that crazy net—you'll just do it while carrying a 60-pound sandbag.
- Berlin Walls
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: We've added a horizontal overhead ledge to the wall.
- Black Widow
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: Forget the standard straps on Black Widow—you'll swap those for a special challenge lane with colored straps. Just try to stay out of the drink, people.
- Pyramid Scheme
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: Don't slip up, but we're adding grease or soap to a section of this obstacle.
- Cage Crawl
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: You'll find an overhead plexiglass crawl under the section that's 6 feet long and fully submerged.
- Augustus Gloop 2.0
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: Lanes will have randomly placed grab holes instead of a ladder section climb-up. ‘Cause that's just too easy.
- Arctic Enema
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: We've lowered the chain link section and added a baffle section.
- Funky Monkey
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: We've added covers to half of the rungs on the way up, so you'll have to skip every other rung.
- The Gauntlet
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: You'll find trouble steps on the balance beam section and swap 1-2 hanging rings with a bungee and ball.
- Electroshock Therapy
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: When you level up on EST, you'll find a middle section with a higher density of wires. ZAP.
- Everest 2.0
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: Call it Everest 3.0: You'll find a new section added to this obstacle that's 2 feet taller than our regular Everest.
- Level Up Lane Upgrade: Just in case the Hydrophobia tube isn't claustrophobic enough for you, the LUL version reduces the tube diameter to 24 inches—and sits 3 inches lower in the water.