Miles today: 45
Miles Run so far: 100.6
Miles to go: 2929.4
Day 2 started out rough, but ended well! Adam went from Riverside, CA, to Cabazon, CA. He is dealing with tendinitis behind his knee, which cropped up late on Day 1 and was screaming after a steady climb at the start of Day 2. He completed 45 miles, 15 shy of the 60 planned for the day. He walked miles 3-38 and applied Kool ‘N Fit pain relieving liquid at every pit stop to give his tendon the best chance of recovery and it appears to have paid off: Adam was able to run the final 7 miles on the day! We decided not to push too hard and called it around 6pm to give him more time to rest and recover. His spirits are high and we are ready to charge forward into Day 3!
Blurb about documentary– Documentary crew enjoyed flying the drone through the valleys along today's route. They captured some amazing footage and are great at adapting to the madness that is running across the USA!
Link to donate (documentary): https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-bearded-sole-project-a-running-documentary#/
- Where is Adam now? Live Tracking (Support Van): https://share.delorme.com/AdamKimbleGWR or Strava: https://www.strava.com/activities/494499582
- Fund Adam’s Run: https://www.gofundme.com/AdamsRaceAcrossUSA
- Pick up a Bearded Sole Limited-Edition T-shirt: http://booster.com/adamkimble1
- Support the “Bearded Sole” documentary on Adam’s World Record Run: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-bearded-sole-project-a-running-documentary#/
- Who are the documentary guys? http://www.charliekmedia.com