One Man. 45 Days. 3,030 Miles. One Record-Breaking Attempt.
Adam Kimble is a 29-year-old ultrarunner from Chicago, IL. In February of 2016, Adam and his crew are going to embark on a journey to set the Guinness World Record for the fastest crossing of the USA on foot. Through this endeavor, he hopes to do the following:
1. Inspire people all over the world to pursue their passions and trust in the call given to them, accomplishing things they never thought they could do. Anything is possible with faith and hard work.
2. Push the limits of his mind and body, relentlessly giving everything he has to break a Guinness World Record that has stood for over 35 years.
3. Raise awareness for impossible2Possible (i2P) and the incredible things they are doing to educate and empower the next generation, so that they will not be afraid to push beyond their perceived limits and achieve the “impossible.”
- Where is Adam now? Live Tracking (Support Van): https://share.delorme.com/AdamKimbleGWR or Strava: https://www.strava.com/activities/494499582
- Fund Adam’s Run: https://www.gofundme.com/AdamsRaceAcrossUSA
- Pick up a Bearded Sole Limited-Edition T-shirt: http://booster.com/adamkimble1
- Support the “Bearded Sole” documentary on Adam’s World Record Run: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-bearded-sole-project-a-running-documentary#/
- Who are the documentary guys? http://www.charliekmedia.com