Terrain Racing obstacle races, mud run, and OCR information, distance, cost, dates, calendar, discounts, obstacles, reviews, and more
Terrain Racing challenges you both physically and mentally with over 20 obstacles! Choose a 5k or 10k option, and after your race party at the finish line with friends, family, mud and views of the obstacles you just conquered! You’ll be proud when you finish your race with us. You’ll sweat. You’ll get dirty. You and your friends will have the time of your life.
Make terrain Your race, Conquer Your Terrain!
Kid's races vary in distance and age categories from location to location, so be sure to check our website for more information on Terrain Mud Runs for the whole family!
Upcoming Terrain Racing EventsClick an event name to view the event details. Scroll past this, or click here to see the review section
- Race discount More info
- May 09, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreDetroit Michigan Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Milan Dragway, Milan, MI, United States
- May 16, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreLake Erie Pennsylvania Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Lake Erie Speedway, North East, PA, United States
- May 30, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreRichmond Virginia Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Richmond Raceway, Richmond, VA, United States
- June 06, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreSan Jose California Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, San Jose, CA, United States
- June 13, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreJacksonville Florida Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Jacksonville Equestrian Center, Jacksonville, United States
- June 20, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreCleveland Ohio Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds, Middleburg Heights, OH, United States
- July 11, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreHartford Connecticut Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Rentschler Field, East Hartford, CT, United States
- July 18, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreBoston Massachusetts Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Kalon Farm, Lancaster, MA, United States
- July 18, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreSpokane Washington Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Stateline Speedway Stadium, Post Falls, ID, United States
- July 25, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreNew York Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Holiday Mountain Ski & Fun, Monticello, NY, United States
- July 25, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreSalt Lake City Utah Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Salt Lake Co. Equestrian & Events Center, S. Jordan, UT, United States
- August 01, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreSeattle Washington Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Grays Harbor ORV, McCleary, WA, United States
- August 08, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MorePortland Oregon Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Sherwood Forest, Sherwood, OR, United States
- August 08, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreWashington D.C. Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Rosecroft Raceway, Fort Washington, MD, United States
- August 15, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreBuffalo New York Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Area 51 Motocross, Batavia, NY, United States
- August 22, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreNew Jersey Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
New Jersey Motorsports Park, Millville, NJ, United States
- September 05, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreSan Diego California Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Bates Nut Farm, Valley Center, CA, United States
- September 12, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreOshkosh Wisconsin Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
EAA Aviation Center, Oshkosh, WI, United States
- September 26, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreLake Elsinore California Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Lake Elsinore Diamond, Lake Elsinore, CA, United States
- October 10, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MorePittsburgh Pennsylvania Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Monroeville Park, Monroeville, PA, United States
- November 07, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MorePhoenix Arizona Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Rawhide Western Town, Chandler, AZ, United States
- November 14, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreIrvine California Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Oak Canyon Park, Silverado, CA, United States
- December 05, 2020Save $5 on your Terrain Racing with code MUDRUN5 Learn MoreTampa Florida Terrain Race Mud Run 2020
Sun ‘n Fun, Lakeland, FL, United States
Browse our calendar of previous mud runs, mud races & obstacle races for Terrain Racing
Terrain Racing News & Featured Reviews
Terrain Racing Reviews from the Community
(Scroll up to see a list of upcoming events for Terrain Racing)
Scam, Disorganized, Waste of money and time
I did this race in Eugene, OR in 2016. It was my first obstacle race. I had a great time. Yesterday’s race in Sherwood was a joke. The obstacles were lame compared to Eugene. The location is a horse ranch so there is horse waste every where. Mud and feces run. Way too many people bottle necking the obstacles. Five minutes wait to hop a wall! You can’t even call it a race. Especially when there is no timer. I’m sorry, but way too many kids. Can we please have an all adult race! The event was disorganized.
Free registration but still paid almost $40 before I even got to the event. Then $20 for parking. Five dollars to check in the day of registration if you can’t attend their packet pick up the day before. Seriously! You have people registering who live hours away! Total scam! Then we get there only to find out you have to pay to check your bag too. We get our shirt and medal after completing the race when you’re filthy and the shirts are white? White shirts for a mud run! No desire to do another terrain “race”. One star only because I have to select one
definietley not what I expected
first of all I didn't get the notification that the had change locations. From Wurtsboro< NY to Holiday Mountain resort. Spent 20 minutes at the first address with about 6 pother cars until someone called. Then is was advertised as free but at then we were charged $20.00 for parking and $10.00 to watch belongings. Then this is also advertised as a mud run. Didn't have any mud obstacles. Some of those obstacles should have been mud involved. The only good thing was it was a challenging course with good obstacles. But overall it could have been better.
First time I ran this race terrain race and maybe the last time.
This event is scamming ALL racers! First they flood your inbox with all of these "Free Race" emails, then have MANDATORY donations. After you've paid $17 for a FREE RACE, they then tell you the week of, that if you don't pick up your bib prior, you have to pay an additional $5 on race day and it's at least an ADDITIONAL $20 to park. Which parking alone is already more than their "free race". They changed the venue within 3 days of the event, after several emails and FB post which were rejected when inquiring about the event, they responded late afternoon ON THE DAY OF THE RACE! Unethical practices and an overall scam to just take your money!
DO NOT SIGN UP!!! Their obstacles are unsafe and not even worth the "Free Race" value!
First time: Unexpected Mess
This was our first time racing. We were very disappointed with this race. For starters, the event moved location days prior to the race day (email was sent to us, but that wasn’t the issue.) the problem was, no one told us that we would literally be climbing a ski slope.
There was NO MUD. It’s called the mud run and there was a dirty water lit at the end.
To make things worse, they advertised that there would be promoters in the after party. Nothing. NO FOOD, just warm water.
The medal was cool, but we drove 1.5 hrs to this race and I wouldn’t do another one unless it was
What a joke
Poorly organized. They cancelled the event after us sitting in line for 2+ hours due to their traffic/poor parking situation. They blamed the cancellation on the heat yet they invited everyone back the next day which was even hotter. July in the Inland Empire is ALWAYS hot. Clearly lying. And wont give refunds. That is the last Terrain Race for us.
Not even worth the $15
Waited in a line of cars for an hour before I decided to hop out and run 1.5 mi there. When I got there, they closed the race due to “extreme heat” when it was not even 90° yet. Ran another 1.5 mi to where my car was parked. Waste of money
Terrain Race is an UTTERLY USELESS ORGANIZATION. After a two hour drive to get to the event today at Inland Empire, we waited for ANOTHER TWO HOURS in a line of cars to get into the event. In this time we had traveled a full mile with still two more miles to go just to reach the parking lot. It was utterly pathetic that Terrain Race could not be more organized and put on a decent event. After they cancelled last year's Inland Empire race and this pathetic performance, I will no longer try to attend this company's event. My 12 year old daughter was particularly disappointed to travel a full six hours in the car and get nothing done.
Waited 2 hours to park our car and still werent even passed the gates to find out as people were leaving the parking lot, we were told the event was canceled. Would have been nice if an event employee went out to tell everyone. All those email reminders should have said possible cancelation due to heat so we others who have a later start time wont be driving 2hrs to the event location. Poorly managed and money hungry charging for everything.
This race was awful. The obstacles were boring, only one section of the race had mud, the volunteers were all grumpy.. And when I crossed the finish line with my friends, we were told there were no shirts left and they offered us these super cheap headbands instead. We declined them. At the race some guy told us to send an email and we would be sent shirts. Now I'm being told that they wont send us shirts because we were offered headbands instead. We didnt cross the finish line very late either, but we crossed to find that the entire event was over. All the food trucks left, the tents were being taken down, and we werent even the last group to finish. The whole thing was bland and Jessica (who emailed me and denied my group shirts) made the whole thing worse. We planned to stay after the race to check out vendors and eat. Definitely not a race worth doing. Poorly managed with incredibly rude staff.
The reviews of Terrain races are so bad that I’ve decided to eat the $18 I’ve paid for this race and stay home. I’ve done too many terrific OCRs and don’t want to have a bad experience. There are consequences to consistently putting on a poorly rated event. Terrain should get their act together and deliver a better product or get out of the OCR space.