May 23, 2015
http://www.mudrunguide.com/event/blackridge-scotland-bing-blazer-2015/ Sibbald Park, Shona's Way, Blackridge, West Lothian, United Kingdom Bing Blazer firstname.lastname@example.org use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
Our first wave is at 8:30am. We will release waves every 30 minutes. There will be up to 100 entrants per wave. We don't charge extra to be in the first wave.
Blackridge, West Lothian, United Kingdom - View Map
Organizer:Bing Blazer The Bing Blazer is a 10km obstacle course. The event offers unique obstacles, great banter and a competitive challenge for a fantastic race experience.
Bing Blazer aims to prepare you for obstacles. You will be challenged mentally and physically to be ready to face any obstacle.
Set your goals, something fun, something exciting, something to train for and something that when you cross the line you will be proud to have achieved.
The one thing you have full control over in our life is your body. No one can do it for you and you don’t want them to because you are a Bing Blazer.
Don’t stop, push it to the limit and when others just think about doing things, you do it!
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Reviews:No reviews yet for Blackridge Scotland Bing Blazer 2015. Click here to be the first!
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
|£30||October 19th, 2014|
|£35||December 31st, 2014|
|£39||February 15th, 2015|
|£45||April 1st, 2015|
|£49||May 3rd, 2015|
We provide refunds for those raising money for charities. For more information contact us at email@example.com.
What You Get:
- Tech T-Shirt
- Goody bag
The terrain is a mix of muddy/ hilly bings, cycle track and grass. With the steep bing climbs and exciting range of obstacles, this event will challenge every aspect of fitness. The Bing Blazer has 15+ obstacles. Obstacles include:
- Haybales - Negotiate the hay bales as quickly as possible. Jump, crawl and roll.
- Baboon Bars - Monkey bars with a muddy drop. Work on that grip strength.
- Greased Frightening - Our water slide into the murky Bing waters.
- Blackout crawls - Low blackout out areas for crawling.
- Wall-Ace Monuments - 8 ft walls to climb
- Lorry trailer - Climb over the lorry trailer to get onto the next part of the course.
- Colour Blast - Coloured corn starch that we dust competitors with. Sunglasses are provided in the race pack.
- Paintball alley - Professional paintballers, safe masks, one long alley and one paintball shot to the butt!
- Pillow Fight - Time to go toe to toe with our pillow fighters!
- Spider's Web - An assortment of ropes designed to trap even the nimblest ocr.
- Dirty Ditches - Jumping muddy ditches.
- Rope Slope - Our steep bing descent! Use the rope... you'll need it.
- Terror Tunnel - Our underground tunnel used for fire brigade training.
- Tyre run - A tyre run
- Pain Barrier - Hurdling barriers
We have 2 water stations.
There are 2 paramedics and ambulance and 4 first aiders.
There will be catering services at the end of the event.
Spectating is free. There are areas for recommended spectating on the course.
Car parking is £5 per car. We have 150 onsite car parking spaces and several overflow car parks off site.
The event it timed.
Our chosesn charity is Bosom Buds of Scotland. We give partial refunds for those raising money for charities. Ask us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The minimum age for this event is 18 years old on 23rd May 2015.
There are shower/ changing and WC facilities onsite.
Through our booking system you can create and manage teams. There is no minimum number to a team. If you get 10 or more people in a team then each team member will recieve a £5 discount code for future events.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for Blackridge Scotland Bing Blazer 2015. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.