October 26, 2013
Laguna Lake Park
http://www.mudrunguide.com/event/san-luis-obispo-california-mud-mash-2013/ Laguna Lake Park, 214 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, CA, United States Mud Mash email@example.com use-title true MM/DD/YYYY
7am-8:30 Check In/Day of Registration – registrations after 9 am will not be guaranteed to be timed
9am -9:30am Costume Contest
9:30am Wave 1
9:50am Wave 2
10:30am Wave 4
10:50am Wave 5
11:10am Wave 6
11:30am Wave 7
11:50pm Wave 8
12:30pm Free Kids Race (Piglet Mash) – informal running of any kids that want to through the mud pit, no sign ups neccessary
Venue:Laguna Lake Park
214 Madonna Road
San Luis Obispo, CA, United States - View Map
Organizer:Mud Mash Mud Mash - Tougher than the tough ones, and more fun than the fun ones: the All Out Way! The Mud Mash is a 5k and 10k mud run with dirty obstacles, wall climbs, lake scramble, hay bales, slip and slide and of course a huge, nasty mud pit. Not to mention some tough trails that will be even tougher when you're wet and MUDDY.
Click "About" above to hide this text again
Click here to read or add your own San Luis Obispo California Mud Mash 2013 reviews
Registration:Visit Event Website
This event has passed, registration is closed.
|Solo||Industry (Team of 5)||Until|
|$50||$200||January 10th, 2013|
|$60||$240||April 30th, 2013|
|$70||$280||July 31st, 2013|
|$80||$320||October 23rd, 2013 (registration closes)|
Limit 1000 participants and no day-of registration offered.
|You notify All Out Events more than 30 days prior to the start of an event weekend of your withdrawal you will receive a 100% credit towards a future event.. This credit only covers the race entry fee. Processing fees and online registration fees will not be included with your credit.|
What You Get:
- Post Event Beer (One beer ticket for participants 21 and over)
- Finishers award
A obstacle list you might encounter include:
- Water Wrangler: 100 yard trudge through the muddy-bottomed Laguna Lake, and for more spice, we throw in some floating pipes to climb over
- The Steeple: 20’ wide by 8’ tall 45-degree sloping wall takes you up and over the dock.
- Lily Pads: 8’ x 8’ pads provide a slick platform to jump to and fro.
- Swamp Stomp: Chest deep water, reed mazes and, of course, deadly crocodiles.
- Tough walls: Over, over, and over again, as you climb the 6-foot walls.
- Cargo Crawl: Climbing up a cargo net can be tough but going across one is just a bit harder.
- Mystery: We’re not going to tell you everything that’s on course
- Skydive Pismo Beach’s Pipe Dreams: Something new and fun for everyone, hope you can take heights and freefall!
- Great Wall: Get over by yourself, use your teammates, or new friends to get over these.
- Hay Bale Hell: Steep hill + hay bales + fire hose + ruthless hose operator.
- Death March: No one has died yet, but the rocky highlands are complimented by bagpipers.
- Junk Yard: Two house-sized piles of hay and a bunch of tires makes for a good time.
- Mud Pit: We made it extra sloppy for you.
- Pugil Pit: Make it past our armed Vikings and you earn the finish line.
Limited on-site parking is available at Laguna Lake Park for $10/vehicle. All on-site parking must be pre-purchased. Click here to pre-purchase preferred parking
Participants are encouraged to come in costume – and a peer-judged costume contest will be held each day before the race. Friday October 25, 2012 4pm-6pm is Check In/Day of Registration at Laguna Lake.
Get your friends together and form a team. You don’t have to sign up all at once with one person footing the bill only to have to hound your teammates for money. Just click the “team” option in registration and it will guide you through the rest.
Teams are limited to a maximum of ten people! Teams are timed as one and are required to cross the finish line together.
Coupons / Discount Codes:
Please see our obstacle course race discount & promotion page for all the latest discounts, promos, promotions, discount codes, and coupon codes for San Luis Obispo California Mud Mash 2013. There also may be one listed at the top of this page.