Voted “Best New Product” by Mud Run Guide fans, Mudgear took home top Best of OCR 2016 honors with their compression socks, and are also a huge hit with MRG’s own Brett Stewart for training, racing, athletics, and daily use:
I’ve been wearing the 1/4 crew socks daily for months now and love the comfort, cushioning, and grippy upper to keep debris out and my socks up in any conditions. The compression socks are my go-to for racing, hard training, and are my secret weapon in soccer or softball games!
MudGear Trail Socks 1/4 Crew (2 pair pack)
Trail Running Socks built for the competitive outdoor athlete
- High quarter ankle built to keep out dirt from the trail
- Superior handling of water and mud
- Long lasting comfort
$30 – MudGear Trail Socks 1/4 Crew (2 pair pack)
The Best OCR Compression Socks. Period.
- Tested by hundreds of elite obstacle course racers
- Ideal compression strength for competitive racing
- Protective backing for rope climbs and traverses
- Over 700 5-star reviews
$37 – MudGear Compression Obstacle Race Socks